ssingh92
02-24 10:56 PM
For those who think assisting US economy by buy houses (for pending GC applicants) is like selling a GC are just plain dumb! No wonder why we dont have a resolution to the 10 yr waiting that's been killing EB immigrants, is because ppl like you, who love to take pain want others to live through this for the lifetime.....................
.......!
Change the language and target too. I am thinking to draft a letter to send Home Builder Assoc and Car companies that I am not able to buy Home and Car because I am not getting loan. I need a car and home as I am paying rent every month around 1500. I am willing to pay 25% down and have credit score more than 700. No any kind of violation. Paied off first car loan. I am experienced enough to find another job in such bad economy. The only thing that I dont have is GC for which I am waiting for last 8 years. If I get GC probably I will get good loan faster and cheaper. If you lobby for us for GC probably not only me many other immigrant will get loans.
Never ever mention that it will improve economy.
Waiting for comments.
.......!
Change the language and target too. I am thinking to draft a letter to send Home Builder Assoc and Car companies that I am not able to buy Home and Car because I am not getting loan. I need a car and home as I am paying rent every month around 1500. I am willing to pay 25% down and have credit score more than 700. No any kind of violation. Paied off first car loan. I am experienced enough to find another job in such bad economy. The only thing that I dont have is GC for which I am waiting for last 8 years. If I get GC probably I will get good loan faster and cheaper. If you lobby for us for GC probably not only me many other immigrant will get loans.
Never ever mention that it will improve economy.
Waiting for comments.
wallpaper caught up with Kelly Kelly
kumarc123
06-12 12:59 PM
Outlook is very very grim without a bill from what I understand. EB3 India is going to be in a hole and EB3 PDs that are 2006 and later have a really long wait time ahead that they are not imagining. We are all hopeful by nature and look forward to visa bulletins with a positive attitude but such PD folks may be disappointed month after month for several years. For EB2 India it is important to know number of ported cases. EB3ROW folks also need to worry now. Their journey may not be that smooth due to spillover rules and high demand. We need to get data via FOIA to make a better guesstimate. Without such data we will hear various theories, predictions and interpretations from various websites and blogs that may not be always true.
Pappu,
I appreciate your input, but IV members have been talking about numbers and numbers and numbers for last 2 years in a row.
What will the numbers reveal? I had been a regular blogger at IV, but I stopped coming up here because.
1. All talk and no Walk
2. New members come aboard, are rude and offer no pragmatic approach.
3. All these bloggers give ideas and critique each other.
4. What happened to the March1 09st rally in DC?
Why has IV not taken a pragmatic approach, don't take me wrong I respect what you have done and other approaches in the past. But IV is using same approach for a new problem, the end result-----Failure
I joined this community after july fiasco, and have kept close watch on dates, everyday members keep suggesting something or the other. I don't mind being a donor to IV or contributing little what I have, But I need to see some big movement and results.
I did all the stupid calling to congress senators
Did sending of letters to the White house
what was the result? If IV wants core members and new members to donate and be a part of something bigger than a website, then please initiate something big like a rally.
Just because their are less members to join, does not excuse a true purpose of a rally.
Some of core members of IV keep telling other members:
1. Join your local chapter
2. Be a donor,
I understand all this, but I as a visiting members and the people coming on here, want to see a true and real reason to be a part of IV and not just a website where immigrants come and breathe out their frusturations July Fiasco turned to be advantageous to a few members, but was a mistake for members like me and other members who could not file at that time.
Please prove me wrong and IV to be something more than a website, please initiate something big and real, and not just comments. I an aware of the achievements in the past, but it was past 3 years ago. For last three years immigrant's feelings have been played around too many times. Same old talks will not bring upon a change, SOMETHING BIG NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW BEFORE THE CIR BILL takes place. So people are more aware.
Show us IV core is more than words! Conduct something bigger that will attract new members and donors to this organization.
I as a professional can tell you all now--- passive movement, sending letters, long term planning with no actions will not help
People have left IV, who are so disheartened and believe this organization has lost its eedge and is all talk and no walk above all a money scam.
Prove them wrong and do something big,
Pappu,
I appreciate your input, but IV members have been talking about numbers and numbers and numbers for last 2 years in a row.
What will the numbers reveal? I had been a regular blogger at IV, but I stopped coming up here because.
1. All talk and no Walk
2. New members come aboard, are rude and offer no pragmatic approach.
3. All these bloggers give ideas and critique each other.
4. What happened to the March1 09st rally in DC?
Why has IV not taken a pragmatic approach, don't take me wrong I respect what you have done and other approaches in the past. But IV is using same approach for a new problem, the end result-----Failure
I joined this community after july fiasco, and have kept close watch on dates, everyday members keep suggesting something or the other. I don't mind being a donor to IV or contributing little what I have, But I need to see some big movement and results.
I did all the stupid calling to congress senators
Did sending of letters to the White house
what was the result? If IV wants core members and new members to donate and be a part of something bigger than a website, then please initiate something big like a rally.
Just because their are less members to join, does not excuse a true purpose of a rally.
Some of core members of IV keep telling other members:
1. Join your local chapter
2. Be a donor,
I understand all this, but I as a visiting members and the people coming on here, want to see a true and real reason to be a part of IV and not just a website where immigrants come and breathe out their frusturations July Fiasco turned to be advantageous to a few members, but was a mistake for members like me and other members who could not file at that time.
Please prove me wrong and IV to be something more than a website, please initiate something big and real, and not just comments. I an aware of the achievements in the past, but it was past 3 years ago. For last three years immigrant's feelings have been played around too many times. Same old talks will not bring upon a change, SOMETHING BIG NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW BEFORE THE CIR BILL takes place. So people are more aware.
Show us IV core is more than words! Conduct something bigger that will attract new members and donors to this organization.
I as a professional can tell you all now--- passive movement, sending letters, long term planning with no actions will not help
People have left IV, who are so disheartened and believe this organization has lost its eedge and is all talk and no walk above all a money scam.
Prove them wrong and do something big,
Winner
03-26 02:31 PM
Lets find real information. Don't start guessing game (unless you just love the mess you are in). Please contribute on FOIA thread.
Something I notice here and would like to get your opinions..
People who donate their time and money to IV, understand and appreciate the efforts by IV volunteers to fix the broken immigration system do not usually get into this guessing game. Am I wrong?
Something I notice here and would like to get your opinions..
People who donate their time and money to IV, understand and appreciate the efforts by IV volunteers to fix the broken immigration system do not usually get into this guessing game. Am I wrong?
2011 by WWE Diva Kelly Kelly on
gk_2000
04-19 10:37 AM
Again the same Obama moonwalk show? No thanks. I dont think anybody will buy the ticket
more...
h1techSlave
01-15 12:14 PM
I have to respectfully disagree with the point 4 you have mentioned.
If a thug is attacking you, it is best to just obey what ever he is demanding. Under no circumstances, try to outsmart him. Us trying to outsmart a thug during a robbery will be like the thug trying to outsmart us in computer programming.
If a thug wants the car, just give him the keys and walk away. Insurance will pay us the price of the car - deductible. The same amount we will get, if we take our chance and destroy the car trying to outsmart the guy. And who knows, may be the 'thug' is a cousin of yours trying a prank on you. And in the dark, you could not really see his face.
Robbers charging your credit card is no big deal either. There are federal laws protecting us on incorrect credit card charges. Would you want to risk your life for just $50?
My prayers are with the family members.
let me quote from the news article:
It appears that it might have been a robbery. And I feel the hospital did not do much to save his life. Since he was shot in the leg (the bullet might have hit the main artery) its still possible to stop the bleeding. I personally feel he could have been saved, unless we know the full story.
I feel so sorry for the poor guy and their family. After all the hard work in life, he didn't deserve to die like this.
Folks, please be extra cautious when you get into in your car.
1) Always check the rear seat before getting in your car. A crook might be hiding there.
2) When you get inside a car that is parked in a building ( with insufficient lighting or no people around), immediately lock the door. Thats the first thing you have to do, and then arrange the shopping bag or item that are in your hand.
3) If some stranger is approaching you, be cautious, no matter how 'friendly' he looks. Think fast and look for exit signs and plan an exit run, should the need arise.
4) I read long time ago, if in the worst case, say a carjacker who gained access inside your car and hiding in the back seat. And if you have not noticed anything and you just started the vehicle and are about to go, he puts a knife of gun and asks directs you to drive his way, then, JUST SPEED UP STRAIGHT AND HIT THE WALL OR PILAR AS FAST AS YOU CAN. The air bag would protect you after the collision, but the passenger(carjacker) would be thrown out or would have sever body injuries. You would have enough time to escape with minor injuries.
5) Take precautions and don't loiter in areas that you not familiar with.
Be safe, folks!!!
If a thug is attacking you, it is best to just obey what ever he is demanding. Under no circumstances, try to outsmart him. Us trying to outsmart a thug during a robbery will be like the thug trying to outsmart us in computer programming.
If a thug wants the car, just give him the keys and walk away. Insurance will pay us the price of the car - deductible. The same amount we will get, if we take our chance and destroy the car trying to outsmart the guy. And who knows, may be the 'thug' is a cousin of yours trying a prank on you. And in the dark, you could not really see his face.
Robbers charging your credit card is no big deal either. There are federal laws protecting us on incorrect credit card charges. Would you want to risk your life for just $50?
My prayers are with the family members.
let me quote from the news article:
It appears that it might have been a robbery. And I feel the hospital did not do much to save his life. Since he was shot in the leg (the bullet might have hit the main artery) its still possible to stop the bleeding. I personally feel he could have been saved, unless we know the full story.
I feel so sorry for the poor guy and their family. After all the hard work in life, he didn't deserve to die like this.
Folks, please be extra cautious when you get into in your car.
1) Always check the rear seat before getting in your car. A crook might be hiding there.
2) When you get inside a car that is parked in a building ( with insufficient lighting or no people around), immediately lock the door. Thats the first thing you have to do, and then arrange the shopping bag or item that are in your hand.
3) If some stranger is approaching you, be cautious, no matter how 'friendly' he looks. Think fast and look for exit signs and plan an exit run, should the need arise.
4) I read long time ago, if in the worst case, say a carjacker who gained access inside your car and hiding in the back seat. And if you have not noticed anything and you just started the vehicle and are about to go, he puts a knife of gun and asks directs you to drive his way, then, JUST SPEED UP STRAIGHT AND HIT THE WALL OR PILAR AS FAST AS YOU CAN. The air bag would protect you after the collision, but the passenger(carjacker) would be thrown out or would have sever body injuries. You would have enough time to escape with minor injuries.
5) Take precautions and don't loiter in areas that you not familiar with.
Be safe, folks!!!
SR2610
03-18 03:48 PM
Guys,
I recommend showing only AP at port of entry and dont give any additional papers/info unless they ask for it.
My case is even more complicated. I am working for Company A, valid H1, but no stamping. I applied GC thru company B and got AP/EAD.
I used AP twice for two trips, India and Bahamas. Just showed AP at POE, no issues at all.
-SR
I recommend showing only AP at port of entry and dont give any additional papers/info unless they ask for it.
My case is even more complicated. I am working for Company A, valid H1, but no stamping. I applied GC thru company B and got AP/EAD.
I used AP twice for two trips, India and Bahamas. Just showed AP at POE, no issues at all.
-SR
more...
dhirajs98
03-10 09:55 AM
paypal transaction id 0V400865HR9069808
2010 [Gossip] WWE#39;s Kelly Kelly Is

RDB
08-03 08:01 PM
True - that's exactly what the Adjudicating Officer told me today when I went in for the Interview :)......They want to avoid another July 2007.
So, for efficiency, they are just pre-adjudicating some of the applications; so that, they don't get overwhelmed when dates move forward - they simply have to press the button for 'Card production ordered' message!
In fact, the officer told me that he has 'approved' my application and will have to just wait for the dates to become current to get the actual plastic - also for fyi.....they can also deny the application instantly or request more evidence or call for a follow up interview. They actually give you a letter indicating what happened during the interview (it obviously doesn't say your application is approved - but it will explicitly say whether your application needs a follow up interview or additional evidence).
Although officially so far, USCIS has not branded an I-485 status as "pre-adjudicated", if you haven't received any RFE and/or any other negative status about your 485, and if your case is outside the processing dates of the Service Center, then obviously dude your case is pre-adjudicated.
I tend to believe that the offical status of being "pre-adjudicated" is coming soon. A few months back I read that USCIS is considering publishing another set of date known as "Qualifying Date" in their monthly visa bulletin. That date will define if you are "qualified" to file I-485. They will determine this date based on their workload. The idea behind is to avoid another July 2007 fiasco. They intend to process the 485's early rather than have you wait for your PD to become current. That way they will manage their workload efficiently and avoid visa wastage. They did indicate these applications to be pre-adjudicated then. I am guessing the official status of "pre-adjudicated" on your 485 application is coming soon.
So, for efficiency, they are just pre-adjudicating some of the applications; so that, they don't get overwhelmed when dates move forward - they simply have to press the button for 'Card production ordered' message!
In fact, the officer told me that he has 'approved' my application and will have to just wait for the dates to become current to get the actual plastic - also for fyi.....they can also deny the application instantly or request more evidence or call for a follow up interview. They actually give you a letter indicating what happened during the interview (it obviously doesn't say your application is approved - but it will explicitly say whether your application needs a follow up interview or additional evidence).
Although officially so far, USCIS has not branded an I-485 status as "pre-adjudicated", if you haven't received any RFE and/or any other negative status about your 485, and if your case is outside the processing dates of the Service Center, then obviously dude your case is pre-adjudicated.
I tend to believe that the offical status of being "pre-adjudicated" is coming soon. A few months back I read that USCIS is considering publishing another set of date known as "Qualifying Date" in their monthly visa bulletin. That date will define if you are "qualified" to file I-485. They will determine this date based on their workload. The idea behind is to avoid another July 2007 fiasco. They intend to process the 485's early rather than have you wait for your PD to become current. That way they will manage their workload efficiently and avoid visa wastage. They did indicate these applications to be pre-adjudicated then. I am guessing the official status of "pre-adjudicated" on your 485 application is coming soon.
more...
hunkuncontrolled
04-02 11:58 AM
What the hell is wrong with you? Stop using Slurs. Eating Sambar Rice and curd rice does not make a life life with out pride.
Take your Slavery argument some where else. if you truely believe so, go to your masters on the hill and fight for abolishing slavery.
Not able to work does not directly cause loss of self esteem. Sorry to say this but this is the bitter truth. if you or your spouse's self esteem is so hurt because of the inability to work, fight for it and get H-4's the ability to work. Some thing like Lily ledbetter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act) did. Just blaming that it hurts my self esteem does not win brownie points.
You and Zen dont deserve reds. You guys are beyond red reds. So I will not give you a red so that your self esteem does not go down further.
So here come the thing. Thats why i asked in my original post is IV just for people who have applied for Green card ? I wanted to know if they could address these issues as well . Regarding inability to work and self esteem , just stay in home for few days and then feel how much you loose. Man , its 21st century and ability to work is basic right.
Take your Slavery argument some where else. if you truely believe so, go to your masters on the hill and fight for abolishing slavery.
Not able to work does not directly cause loss of self esteem. Sorry to say this but this is the bitter truth. if you or your spouse's self esteem is so hurt because of the inability to work, fight for it and get H-4's the ability to work. Some thing like Lily ledbetter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilly_Ledbetter_Fair_Pay_Act) did. Just blaming that it hurts my self esteem does not win brownie points.
You and Zen dont deserve reds. You guys are beyond red reds. So I will not give you a red so that your self esteem does not go down further.
So here come the thing. Thats why i asked in my original post is IV just for people who have applied for Green card ? I wanted to know if they could address these issues as well . Regarding inability to work and self esteem , just stay in home for few days and then feel how much you loose. Man , its 21st century and ability to work is basic right.
hair pictures wwe kelly
franklin
08-22 01:40 PM
Think of it this way. Conservative estimations say that in the recent application rush, USCIS received 300K applications.
That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.
If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.
The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.
There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!
Be part of history!
That is 2 year's worth of applications alone, not including those already at USCIS.
If you compound that with the asinine 7% country limit, and assume that there are MUCH more than 7% of that 300K from Indian nationality - I'd say you are looking at much longer than a 3 year wait on average. I'd guestimate 7 years.
The only way this will change is to support the DC rally. We are getting major traction and positive news on this and it's potential affects. Please do everything you can to come.
There are people offering to pay 100% of airfare, there are free buses being set up. There are very few valid reasons not to come!
Be part of history!
more...
gc_on_demand
09-23 01:09 PM
Yes it is at 1PM EST. Do you guys know if they are done with the horse bill? If they are done then it should just say 5882 and nurse bill. But schedule shows that they wil continue to work on horse bill as well...
From past couple hearings it seems like not EST but UGST (US Govt Std. Time ).. Eureka... I just discovered new time zone. I am working on to get patent on it.. Please dont run to Patent office.
From past couple hearings it seems like not EST but UGST (US Govt Std. Time ).. Eureka... I just discovered new time zone. I am working on to get patent on it.. Please dont run to Patent office.
hot WWE Diva Kelly Kelly High Heel
gsc999
09-22 11:06 AM
Hi everyone.
I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.
I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.
I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.
Thank you
V
---
Vivache, thanks for sharing your views.
Spartan King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to the last man against Persian King Xerxes and his army of over one million soldiers. Aren't these stories that inspire us and generate admiration about those brave few.
Now, the 300 number at San Jose is incorrect. There were around 400 to 450 people there.
When flower campaign started it was just a few people. They never waited for a large number of people before starting. Others were inspired by their leadership. This effort became huge, even skeptics joined in, smitten by the contagious enthusiasm of rest of the members. Same with San Jose rally. We just had five days to do it, 450 people showed up, that is amazing.
These two small successful events were instrumental in change of July visa bulletin fiasco. This clearly demonstrates that your argument about small numbers can't make a difference is incorrect. We have a past precedent of successful outcome based on a small grassroot effort.
As Andrew Jackson said, "One man with courage makes a majority"
Lets be leaders rather than followers.
On the other hand if you still want larger numbers than join us, we need your help. We have a Nor. Cal yahoo group where you will meet a lot of motivated people. Your neighbor was part of a 35 or so people who flew from California.
PM me and send your phone number if you want to chat. I can explain in more detail.
I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.
I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.
I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.
Thank you
V
---
Vivache, thanks for sharing your views.
Spartan King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fought to the last man against Persian King Xerxes and his army of over one million soldiers. Aren't these stories that inspire us and generate admiration about those brave few.
Now, the 300 number at San Jose is incorrect. There were around 400 to 450 people there.
When flower campaign started it was just a few people. They never waited for a large number of people before starting. Others were inspired by their leadership. This effort became huge, even skeptics joined in, smitten by the contagious enthusiasm of rest of the members. Same with San Jose rally. We just had five days to do it, 450 people showed up, that is amazing.
These two small successful events were instrumental in change of July visa bulletin fiasco. This clearly demonstrates that your argument about small numbers can't make a difference is incorrect. We have a past precedent of successful outcome based on a small grassroot effort.
As Andrew Jackson said, "One man with courage makes a majority"
Lets be leaders rather than followers.
On the other hand if you still want larger numbers than join us, we need your help. We have a Nor. Cal yahoo group where you will meet a lot of motivated people. Your neighbor was part of a 35 or so people who flew from California.
PM me and send your phone number if you want to chat. I can explain in more detail.
more...
house WWE Divas Kelly Kelly amp; The
tinamatthew
07-21 11:02 AM
Did you had the paystubs or the immigration officer did not ask for it?
When you are changing status within the country, they will want to make sure you maintained previous status, so paystubs will most likely be required. An option you may want to consider is visa autorevalidation in Mexico/Canada.
What did you mentioned at line # 30 and # 38 of DS-156?
Remember when a visa is a stamp in the passport, which allows you to enter the country. The i-94 tells you how long you can stay in the country. When you fill in a i-539 it is an Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. Not a visa and the reason why you cannot use it to come back into the country
How long was your wife out of status? Please respond. I am unable to get the paystubs from the employer. He is not picking up the phone.
Hope this helps
When you are changing status within the country, they will want to make sure you maintained previous status, so paystubs will most likely be required. An option you may want to consider is visa autorevalidation in Mexico/Canada.
What did you mentioned at line # 30 and # 38 of DS-156?
Remember when a visa is a stamp in the passport, which allows you to enter the country. The i-94 tells you how long you can stay in the country. When you fill in a i-539 it is an Application To Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status. Not a visa and the reason why you cannot use it to come back into the country
How long was your wife out of status? Please respond. I am unable to get the paystubs from the employer. He is not picking up the phone.
Hope this helps
tattoo Kelly Kelly With Mind Blowing
terriblething
06-12 10:13 AM
tell me this is a joke..:D... if not..man join the que .life sucks in the GC lane
It is not joke, that's my unbelievable terrible start since this March. When we look back, still think it like a nightmare. And one neigbour told cop she heard my wife shout "Help me, he is gonna kill me." But you knew we even don't speak English at home. Where that ridiculous words from? BTW, when cops come, they firstly mis-arrest my another neigbour, as they also have some argue. Probably that is where it from.... But now that everything we have to explain on the court and convince the jury. Fortunately my wife always stand on my side.
Anyone could tell me what impact to my 485 approval if damn jury find guilty in my case? Thanks a lot!!!!!!
It is not joke, that's my unbelievable terrible start since this March. When we look back, still think it like a nightmare. And one neigbour told cop she heard my wife shout "Help me, he is gonna kill me." But you knew we even don't speak English at home. Where that ridiculous words from? BTW, when cops come, they firstly mis-arrest my another neigbour, as they also have some argue. Probably that is where it from.... But now that everything we have to explain on the court and convince the jury. Fortunately my wife always stand on my side.
Anyone could tell me what impact to my 485 approval if damn jury find guilty in my case? Thanks a lot!!!!!!
more...
pictures sexy WWE diva Kelly Kelly
delhirocks
06-28 02:08 PM
http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/JH/memos/3090.pdf
Please see the attached document section B2.
It implies that one can apply for EAD even if I-140 is pending, but the said law firm advises against it if the case is not straight forward (Labor substitution etc...)
Also, I just got off the phone with my lawyer and she confirmed that
"Though it is advisable to apply for EAD after I-140 is approved, it is not neccesary".
In my particular case, since my H1 is valid till July'08, she mentioned it shouldn't be a problem. But she mentioned that they intend to convert the I-140 application to Premium, the moment USCIS reinstates it to be on the safer side.
Please see the attached document section B2.
It implies that one can apply for EAD even if I-140 is pending, but the said law firm advises against it if the case is not straight forward (Labor substitution etc...)
Also, I just got off the phone with my lawyer and she confirmed that
"Though it is advisable to apply for EAD after I-140 is approved, it is not neccesary".
In my particular case, since my H1 is valid till July'08, she mentioned it shouldn't be a problem. But she mentioned that they intend to convert the I-140 application to Premium, the moment USCIS reinstates it to be on the safer side.
dresses By Wwe Kelly Kelly · Tuesday,
bugsbunny
04-21 02:20 PM
also if one spouse's parents are here...its not easy to move back purely for the other spouse's parents
more...
makeup 2011 WWE NXT wwe kelly kelly
hopefull
05-24 04:39 PM
EVEN THOUGH WE WILL NOT SAY IT
FIRST UK and now the US
UK kicked out Indian doctors. They also implemented laws which make it difficult for the resident Indians in the UK to marry in India and get their spouses in.
Now its the USA - THEY wont be far behind. Australia will ofcourse follow suit.
PATTERN - WHITE & ANTI SEMITISM
THEY WANT SLAVES WHY CAN WORK FOR THEM FOR FREE. THEY WANT TO PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS ANGELS TO THE BROWN MAN WHICH THEY ARE NOT. Modus Operandi - Spoil the current scene more than it is currently spoiled hence the current situation will look good. Though the current scene is just as bad as can be.
THEY THESE HYPOCRITES GO ONTO THE TV AND BARK
WE ARE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY (Read Brits & Europeans all White)
WE ARE AN IMMIGRANT NATION (Yeah right what VISA did the Europeans have when they launched GENOCIDE against the NATIVE AMERICANS)
WE ARE EQUAL OPPURTUNITY EMPLOYERS (READ PREFER WHITE ONLY IN THE WORST CASE WHEN THE DUMBEST OF US CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT WHAT A SYNTAX IS DO WE MAKE A HALF HEARTED ATTEMPT TO HIRE A BROWN MAN). But BY THE WAY the farms need CHERRY PICKERS.
WE HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH TO THE DEVELOPING WORLD McDonalds, Coke & Pepsi (TAKEN MORE THE DEVELOPING WORLD SUCKED IT DRY)
IF THEY ARE JUST SO UPRIGHT ABOUT BEING WHITE WHY DO THEY USE ZERO it was DEVELOPED in INDIA. SHOULD HAVE A FUCKING PATENT on ZERO AND SHOULD GET ROYALTY on it for EVERY TIME A SENATOR APPOSING IMMIGRATION USES IT TO CALCULATE SOMETHING. IF ONE OF YOU IS READING "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT ON THE ZERO START USING THE ROMAN NUMERALS MR. SENATOR, THE ZERO IS INDIAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY"
PISSED AND MAD AS CAN BE.
IF THE BILL GOES AGAINST US I SWEAR ILL BOYCOTT ALL US MADE PRODUCTS OR EVEN IF THEY HOLD ANY EQUITY IN THE FIRM THAT SELLS ITS PRODUCTS IN INDIA.
FIRST UK and now the US
UK kicked out Indian doctors. They also implemented laws which make it difficult for the resident Indians in the UK to marry in India and get their spouses in.
Now its the USA - THEY wont be far behind. Australia will ofcourse follow suit.
PATTERN - WHITE & ANTI SEMITISM
THEY WANT SLAVES WHY CAN WORK FOR THEM FOR FREE. THEY WANT TO PORTRAY THEMSELVES AS ANGELS TO THE BROWN MAN WHICH THEY ARE NOT. Modus Operandi - Spoil the current scene more than it is currently spoiled hence the current situation will look good. Though the current scene is just as bad as can be.
THEY THESE HYPOCRITES GO ONTO THE TV AND BARK
WE ARE A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY (Read Brits & Europeans all White)
WE ARE AN IMMIGRANT NATION (Yeah right what VISA did the Europeans have when they launched GENOCIDE against the NATIVE AMERICANS)
WE ARE EQUAL OPPURTUNITY EMPLOYERS (READ PREFER WHITE ONLY IN THE WORST CASE WHEN THE DUMBEST OF US CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT WHAT A SYNTAX IS DO WE MAKE A HALF HEARTED ATTEMPT TO HIRE A BROWN MAN). But BY THE WAY the farms need CHERRY PICKERS.
WE HAVE GIVEN SO MUCH TO THE DEVELOPING WORLD McDonalds, Coke & Pepsi (TAKEN MORE THE DEVELOPING WORLD SUCKED IT DRY)
IF THEY ARE JUST SO UPRIGHT ABOUT BEING WHITE WHY DO THEY USE ZERO it was DEVELOPED in INDIA. SHOULD HAVE A FUCKING PATENT on ZERO AND SHOULD GET ROYALTY on it for EVERY TIME A SENATOR APPOSING IMMIGRATION USES IT TO CALCULATE SOMETHING. IF ONE OF YOU IS READING "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT ON THE ZERO START USING THE ROMAN NUMERALS MR. SENATOR, THE ZERO IS INDIAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY"
PISSED AND MAD AS CAN BE.
IF THE BILL GOES AGAINST US I SWEAR ILL BOYCOTT ALL US MADE PRODUCTS OR EVEN IF THEY HOLD ANY EQUITY IN THE FIRM THAT SELLS ITS PRODUCTS IN INDIA.
girlfriend Wwe Tiffany Pictures, Images
cygent
03-17 06:03 PM
I would try get Alan Greenspan back into office :rolleyes:
Bernanke does not seem that qualified IMHO.
Bernanke does not seem that qualified IMHO.
hairstyles Hot WWE Diva Kelly Kelly
LostInGCProcess
09-05 02:48 PM
Most people has very misconception about "parole". It is not a free/flexible travel document like visa. As a AOS applicant, one should not leave US till it is approved/denied. One MUST present in US during AOS. The parole is only for any emergency purpose; which is similar to prisioners. As USCIS is flexible, in approving the AP, the people don't realize the travel limitation of AP. They are travelling on AP for vatation/fun etc.. As per law, the AP is not intended for it. The CBP officer was right in asking the legitimacy of the travel. The AP document clearly says it is based on "humanitation" admission to retrun after an emergency travel.
Technically, you are right. But on the other hand, it was at a time when one had to wait at the most 6 months for AOS.
But, for people from India, on EB categories, the wait is not months, its in YEARS. So, its irrational to go by whats written there.
On the other hand: I think we must request USCIS to recognize this underlying problem with EB folks that are primarily from India. They must print an exception on the AP for India and exclude the wording "for emergency purpose only". I don't know if USCIS has the discretionary power to amend minor changes.
Technically, you are right. But on the other hand, it was at a time when one had to wait at the most 6 months for AOS.
But, for people from India, on EB categories, the wait is not months, its in YEARS. So, its irrational to go by whats written there.
On the other hand: I think we must request USCIS to recognize this underlying problem with EB folks that are primarily from India. They must print an exception on the AP for India and exclude the wording "for emergency purpose only". I don't know if USCIS has the discretionary power to amend minor changes.
sorcerer666
04-21 02:29 PM
I heard famous indian crab stroy....are you that crab.
Please be positive. Please support our request.
US is a great country. Always value human values more than any other country.
I love US. That is why i am here.
ofcourse US is a great country! and because YOU love US, you are making your parents travel so much! SO you love US more than your parents, enough said!!
Please be positive. Please support our request.
US is a great country. Always value human values more than any other country.
I love US. That is why i am here.
ofcourse US is a great country! and because YOU love US, you are making your parents travel so much! SO you love US more than your parents, enough said!!
steveed
07-15 10:45 AM
I have printed the letters out and will be mailing them today to the 2 Senators and 13 Representatives from NJ.
No comments:
Post a Comment