Tuesday, July 19, 2011

dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011

images Dirknowitzki dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.



  • svgupta
    05-22 03:12 PM
    plz contribute and update your signature as well.





    wallpaper dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.



  • njdude26
    07-21 02:56 PM
    In my case im here working for a canadian company with offices both in US and Canada. So Im moving to Canada in Oct to maintain my PR card. But you may ask why I need to maintain it and just not continue here filing 1 year h1s !!
    costs 3k+ for the company every year !
    also you never know when the rules here will change and i will get a gc or the rules may change in such a way that i will never get a gc.. so if i atleast have a canadian PR card and then may be become a canadian citizen i can come back here and work on a TN visa or whatever...

    and also for now i will be maintaining my H1 atleats for another 1 1/2 years by getting paid here in the US. I will use my friends address here as my address and i will be telecommuting from Canada. i know i will have to pay US taxes + canadian taxes (additional). Anyone else doing this ?

    Big reason im staying in North America is Health reasons...





    dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend



  • dixie
    05-13 10:27 PM
    Reading the article I see that Neelima is, in fact, a US citizen of indian origin; not even an H1-B or GC. So lesson for us - getting a GC may be a convenience for us, but we are naive to think our troubles will end with it.Red neckers of the likes of Loo and his cronies arent suddenly going to accept us as one of them - rather, this is a life long struggle of the kind the african americans had to go through for centuries (and to some extent are still going through). Only wish ABCDs like Ron Hira realize that as well.

    Yes you are right. We need patience till you get your GC...I know its hard but there is no other way but swallow that pride. Its very hard to do that..speaking of which this anti-indian guy who sits next to me at work was making life horrible for few weeks. Things are sorted out now... I have a great Manager.
    I really feel sorry for Neelima's family... wish I could have helped them.





    2011 dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.



  • rockstart
    08-03 09:36 AM
    The only thing that can help us predict Sep bulletin is how many visa # have been used so far from 2009 quota. Since USCIS will be rushing to use up all visa # the quantity can least give us an idea if dates will move few months or few years. USCIS should not have trouble with either since they have so many pre-adjudicated applications to take care of both scenario's. I am pretty optimistic (realistically confident) that there will be a forward movement.



    more...


    dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.



  • Michael chertoff
    07-31 11:30 AM
    this link is not working.





    dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. 2011 dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend pregnant. dirk
  • 2011 dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend pregnant. dirk



  • harryom
    12-19 01:29 PM
    My wife got EAD but mine is still missing..no updates at all.
    Bothe GOT FP, AP..

    Went to infopass, CR said we will sent email and you should get copy. ..nothing happened after 5 weeks..Callled USCIS..she said wait 75 days from the date of FP.
    I thionk they have nothing to offer..just some new excuse..

    I have no clue what to do?


    You are not the only one....my application was also sent on July 2nd and I got FP notices (both my wife and I) and AP approved (both my wife and I).
    My wife received EAD on 10/22 and so far there has been absolutely no update on my LUD and EAD application is still pending. The service center is Nebraska and I am the primary applicant. I think there a a lot of people in the same boat.



    more...


    dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. DIRK NOWITZKI GIRLFRIEND 2011
  • DIRK NOWITZKI GIRLFRIEND 2011



  • go_guy123
    08-05 05:02 PM
    For people feeling depressed about Green Card retrogression, Job insecurity and prospect of EB reform etc watch this video ....truely inspiring (atleast for me).
    Apologies if you have seen this before.

    YouTube - Man with no legs and arms - Inspiring story (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQPmY4nIjVE&feature=related)





    2010 dirk nowitzki girlfriend dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. Dirknowitzki
  • Dirknowitzki



  • Jaime
    09-22 10:35 PM
    ---
    Thanks for your message.

    The issue at hand is not to "prove" if you are educationally qualified rather long delays in legal employment based immigration. So sending copies of degree certificates may not convey our message. Also, if we wrap the stoppers in the photo copies of the degrees that might show subtle disrespect to American learning institutions that gave you those degrees. On the contrary, these degrees are to be framed, if you want to. Lets not do that. We want to give a positive message e.g. stop reverse brain drain.

    Stopper is a good idea because it weaves two ideas very effectively:
    - Stop American jobs from off-shoring : use a stopper
    - Stop reverse brain "drain" from America to keep America competitive : use stopper

    This concept of reverse brain drain is well documented by the recent Kauffman foundation study http://www.kauffman.org/items.cfm?itemID=906
    where they mention that 100K high skilled immigrants have left US to go back to India, China and other countries.

    Totally agree and we will make people stop and think... "why stoppers"? and to finally start to differentiate us and our cause from that of illegals



    more...


    dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. Dirk Nowitzki#39;s girlfriend was
  • Dirk Nowitzki#39;s girlfriend was



  • India_USA
    06-30 11:43 AM
    Maybe his speech is geared toward the federal lawsuit against Arizona....
    Frank Sharry: AZ Legal Challenge: A Pivotal Moment for Federal Leadership on Immigration (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-sharry/az-legal-challenge-a-pivo_b_630697.html)





    hair dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. 2011 dirk nowitzki girlfriend;
  • 2011 dirk nowitzki girlfriend;



  • diesel
    02-24 03:00 PM
    Just joined and contributed.

    Thanks for the great work ! :)



    more...


    dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. hair Does Dirk Nowitzki have a . dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.
  • hair Does Dirk Nowitzki have a . dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.



  • leoindiano
    05-29 11:25 AM
    It is a competition, Indian kids are winning. This is not ultimate thing in life. Still last night it was highly viewed, coveted title and winning it is not a small achievement. I would say just be happy for them.

    I am happy for the girl and their family. I wish her best of luck and hope she would become BEST neurosurgeon in USA.





    hot dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk
  • Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk



  • crazydesi
    01-13 01:10 PM
    EB2 -- Dont run fast, you will fall down again ...

    I'm EB3 , with PD Oct 18th, Off by 3 days since last 2 months ...



    more...


    house dirk nowitzki girlfriend dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend



  • yabadaba
    07-19 11:07 AM
    EB2, Jul 02, NSC: 7.55 me 2





    tattoo 2011 dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend pregnant. dirk dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. 2011 Dirk Nowitzki Girlfriend
  • 2011 Dirk Nowitzki Girlfriend



  • ronhira
    06-03 12:41 PM
    ya that explains.... so u'r some 20 yr old who need to grow up..... have to learn that sometimes there is a lot more to what just what you know......

    and why would you prefer maths.... dummy, didn't you know, we have calculators & computers to do simple and complex calculations.....

    btw, for starters, what've you achieved? if the answer is nothing.... then learn to appreciate others.... maybe that might help to be humbled at the effort and genius of 10 yr old.....

    going for a competition with international participants, then being in finals of a competition & then winning the a competition at this level .... wow.... and you are not impressed..... and not that u'r not impressed, you have nothing better to do on a friday... other that demeaning the effort of some kids, who for sure are a lot more dedicated than what you be in u'r entire life..... what a low life r u....

    how @ u share the last time you were went to compete with other competitors at international level at any age group.... even if it were competition to down play what other's have achieved...... i don't think you can point to a national press covering you for even participating, if not winning, any competition.....



    Senseless post. You are exciting too much brother.

    I am the one who is opposing that this kind of matters should not post here and wining in this competetion is not so great.

    Regarding Jealousy, It is funny. I am in my late 20's and even I dont have kids. why should I jealous about her. I dont know about other members. But fact is no body jealous about her.

    And your comparision is so stupid. Its yucky. 100 m or 1000 m is a physical activity.

    I will prefer doing math or some thing else than your SPELLING BEE.

    Finally, If you want to congratulate her arrange a meeting or pot luck in your home and congratulate her.
    Or just send a check for her. Please dont make non sense here by posting suh useless /out of scope matters.


    PS: Take ot easy if there are any spelling mistakes in my reply.



    more...


    pictures DIRK NOWITZKI GIRLFRIEND 2011 dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. Curious about what Dirk#39;s new
  • Curious about what Dirk#39;s new



  • mallu
    06-15 08:26 PM
    mallu
    can i know what ur pd is plz and ur nationality, ur EB cateogry is, just to get a feelign on how long it takes.

    India EB2 PD Nov.2002





    dresses Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. Posted: 6/9/2011 10:59 PM
  • Posted: 6/9/2011 10:59 PM



  • pappu
    08-22 03:55 PM
    What's Next After 485 Receipt?

    trackers for EAD and AP :)



    more...


    makeup Dirk Nowitzki#39;s girlfriend was dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    07-25 02:19 PM
    EB2-24-July-2007-Delivered-NebrasKa





    girlfriend 2011 Dirk Nowitzki Girlfriend dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. Looks like Dirk is already
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. Looks like Dirk is already



  • nviren
    03-01 07:11 PM
    If I had my green card today, I would surely be making at least 15K more in my salary per annum repeat per annum.

    If not all, many of you are in the similar situation.

    My $200 contribution is just 1.33% of that lost opportunity per annum. If I take into consideration the 4 years of wait, it comes to 0.33%.

    Almost anybody who is in US for 5 years on H1B can buy an nice little home. (Bay area is bit more cruel).

    Last year I could have bought a home for say 500K. It would have surely appreciated by 50K. But because of the uncertainty of GC, I can not. That's a loss of opportunity of 50K.

    My $200 contribution is just 0.4% of that another lost opportunity.

    Now you know why I support this effort.

    Most of you and your friends are in a situation similar as mine.
    I urge you to become aware, make them aware and support this effort, which has a potential to minimize those lost financial opportunities, with your wallet.

    Thanks,

    nviren





    hairstyles hair Does Dirk Nowitzki have a . dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011. dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.
  • dirk nowitzki girlfriend 2011.



  • chanduv23
    10-04 04:53 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    jsb
    08-03 04:19 PM
    Justaju jiski thi, usko to na paya humne..
    Is bahane magar dekh li duniya humne.

    (Song from Umrao Jaan)

    After wandering through 12 US states in past 12 years, thats what accurately sums up my quest for GC. :)

    This is not an Indian site. Kindly understands sensitivities of other users of this site.





    go_guy123
    06-30 12:43 PM
    I think once an I-485 is filed every one should be equally treated based on their category. If country qouta is based on countries interest, there should not be more applications accepted than within the sitpulated visas. That is not the case here. We have thousands of applications stuck at USCIS. Since GC processing puts certain restrictions on ones ability to shape ones career, it is not fair to ask one applicant wait for more time than other applicant purely based on country quota. We should keep in mind that gc processing effects indaviduals not their countries. So, it is discriminating to make one applicant wait while issing visa's to other person with same qualifications (except that he is from another country).

    Yes true but why would ROW people be interested in it. They have everything to loose in this change of rules. The change of rules would lead to equal distribution of misery.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment