dhirajs98
06-28 02:03 PM
my pd is march 07. my agency told me they converted my I 140 into premium on june 18.But my case status still hasn changed from 'RECIEVED N PENDING". Is there any delay by the uscis usually in changing the status?
Can somebody please clarify?
My RFE response to the I-140 PP was sent on June 7th but I have received anything from USCIS. Status on theor wesite is still old. Its almost 3 weeks after I sent the response to the RFE. I am not sure what is going on w/ USCIS these days. They have taken money to process it in premium but it seems they don't bother to complete case in 15 working days anymore.
Can somebody please clarify?
My RFE response to the I-140 PP was sent on June 7th but I have received anything from USCIS. Status on theor wesite is still old. Its almost 3 weeks after I sent the response to the RFE. I am not sure what is going on w/ USCIS these days. They have taken money to process it in premium but it seems they don't bother to complete case in 15 working days anymore.
wallpaper tattoos there very pretty

knowDOL
08-23 09:36 AM
Also, this is useful for Priority Date portability, Priority Date is all your once your I-140 is aproved and you need to submit the copy with your next I-140 to use the old Priority Date, in this case also, it very useful if the employer does not share this info, and if we can get it from USCIS, we are not at the mercy of Employer anymore.
If you are seeking your i-140 for portability reasons, this means that you have already submitted I-485.
Since that is the case, then who cares if the employer will or will not revoke the I-140: IT IS STILL VIABLE for AC21 portability regardless of employer's actions.
If you are seeking your i-140 for portability reasons, this means that you have already submitted I-485.
Since that is the case, then who cares if the employer will or will not revoke the I-140: IT IS STILL VIABLE for AC21 portability regardless of employer's actions.

desidas
02-04 05:27 PM
Logiclife,
Please review this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17061&page=3
What are your thoughts now?
See how this guy is harassed at POE with AP travel.
Please review this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17061&page=3
What are your thoughts now?
See how this guy is harassed at POE with AP travel.
2011 pretty girl tattoos. cute girl
thamizhan
07-19 02:43 PM
I too heard the same and thats a good news for all of us.
more...
gc_waiter56
07-06 12:03 PM
All,
IV supports AILF efforts to file the lawsuit and feels that if the lawsuit has a favourable judgement then, it will provide respite to lot of people in the Community IV represents. IV is not an organization which works with one motive and that is to get people out of the greencard mess and IV will support whoever helps its member community.
We feel that revision of Visa bulletin was not correct and AILF is absolutely correct to file a lawsuit against this directive and hence we support AILF in their bid to sue USCIS & DOS
IV supports AILF efforts to file the lawsuit and feels that if the lawsuit has a favourable judgement then, it will provide respite to lot of people in the Community IV represents. IV is not an organization which works with one motive and that is to get people out of the greencard mess and IV will support whoever helps its member community.
We feel that revision of Visa bulletin was not correct and AILF is absolutely correct to file a lawsuit against this directive and hence we support AILF in their bid to sue USCIS & DOS
inskrish
10-07 02:34 PM
What do you mean by priority dates were added?
Until Dec.2004, all EB categories were 'Current', but in Jan.2005 the EB3(IN/CH/PH) dates retrogressed to 1st Jan.2002. I believe this is what Coopheal is trying to convey. Not 'Addition', not 'Introduction', but just 'Retrogression' :-)
Until Dec.2004, all EB categories were 'Current', but in Jan.2005 the EB3(IN/CH/PH) dates retrogressed to 1st Jan.2002. I believe this is what Coopheal is trying to convey. Not 'Addition', not 'Introduction', but just 'Retrogression' :-)
more...

redcard
02-19 12:49 PM
Do you know how much more the premium would be for this product compared to regular term? I am guessing a lot more. In that case whole life is better where the cash value generated would pay much more after 30 years based on a low 5.5 - 6% estimated annual return. But of course it is for folks who will stay in US at least 15 years+ because after 15 yeras the Cash Value could itself pay for the permium and you do not have to pay any more premuims unless you wish to boost the Cash Value further.
Its not a lot more.. about $200 more per year.. ... but atleast you get back all your money..
Its not a lot more.. about $200 more per year.. ... but atleast you get back all your money..
2010 To Tattoo or Not to Tattoo?

unitednations
08-15 07:02 PM
There are limits to everything - and to worries too. Of course you don't want to be taking meaningless risks, but to live like a chicken is not an option either. But this is more philosophical, here is my question.
USCIS may send RFEs for whatever and whoever they think it's reasonable. They can investigate and reinvestigate and GC holders and citizens, it's their job. Now tell me. How many you know of GC holders who got denied their citizenships because they just threw away their W2s? How many GCs were actually revoked and people were deported because USCIS investigated company and found out that most of the employees were H1b?
Here is case of my cousin, he had his GC for many years, his wife and kids got citizenships. He didn't because he didn't accrue his 5 years in the US. He felt that he would be more successful in his home country. So he had business over there and was traveling back and forth to/from US. Once, at airport the immigration officer asked why he was traveling so much? He honestly answered "i'm doing business abroad". What do you think? INS officer initiated investigation and put him on deportation. Reason? "Absence of immigration intent!!!!". The case was quickly dismissed by immigration judge. My cousin was telling me how angry the judge was at prosecutors, he told them not to waste tax money like this anymore. So... what would be the right choice for him? Taking risk and making money (now he has a $1M house in LA) or be "careful" and live in some crappy hollywood apartment until his citizenship?
People who left employer early or want to leave early will say it is ok; because it suits their needs.
People who plan on staying later or don't have any intention of leaving early will say to stay.
Bottom line is it is upto everyones own risk tolerance. I have just seen some of the biggest cowards in terms of immigration all of a sudden get so brave after they got the greencard.
If people are waiting years and playing it safe then what is the possible harm to wait a little longer and not get riled up by every small story of someone who got questioned at citizenship time, etc.
Immigration laws don't change very often; however, uscis interpretations and memos do change quite frequently. When you have to start hiring lawyers, go to court, face uncertainty then we'll see how brave people are.
USCIS may send RFEs for whatever and whoever they think it's reasonable. They can investigate and reinvestigate and GC holders and citizens, it's their job. Now tell me. How many you know of GC holders who got denied their citizenships because they just threw away their W2s? How many GCs were actually revoked and people were deported because USCIS investigated company and found out that most of the employees were H1b?
Here is case of my cousin, he had his GC for many years, his wife and kids got citizenships. He didn't because he didn't accrue his 5 years in the US. He felt that he would be more successful in his home country. So he had business over there and was traveling back and forth to/from US. Once, at airport the immigration officer asked why he was traveling so much? He honestly answered "i'm doing business abroad". What do you think? INS officer initiated investigation and put him on deportation. Reason? "Absence of immigration intent!!!!". The case was quickly dismissed by immigration judge. My cousin was telling me how angry the judge was at prosecutors, he told them not to waste tax money like this anymore. So... what would be the right choice for him? Taking risk and making money (now he has a $1M house in LA) or be "careful" and live in some crappy hollywood apartment until his citizenship?
People who left employer early or want to leave early will say it is ok; because it suits their needs.
People who plan on staying later or don't have any intention of leaving early will say to stay.
Bottom line is it is upto everyones own risk tolerance. I have just seen some of the biggest cowards in terms of immigration all of a sudden get so brave after they got the greencard.
If people are waiting years and playing it safe then what is the possible harm to wait a little longer and not get riled up by every small story of someone who got questioned at citizenship time, etc.
Immigration laws don't change very often; however, uscis interpretations and memos do change quite frequently. When you have to start hiring lawyers, go to court, face uncertainty then we'll see how brave people are.
more...

Marphad
04-15 12:23 PM
Thanks ilikekilo for the information. My husband medical coverage will start on the same day of his joining date. There is no waiting period. We need to find out what kind of healthcare plan they are providing and check whether my hospital and OB is under there network.
Would you like to expose the employer's name?
Would you like to expose the employer's name?
hair Girl Tattoo Artist Rihanna
kopguy
03-04 01:13 PM
NK2006 thanks for the post my family and I recently entered US using AP and fortunately we were not questioned at POE. I am in similar situation waiting for 485 and filed AC21 when I changed jobs after six months.
That is not to say that we will not have problem in future. You mention your wife showed them a copy of rules pertaining to AC21. Can you post a link or post them here.
My lawyer never advised me to carry any such documents.
Thanks for taking this up IV.
That is not to say that we will not have problem in future. You mention your wife showed them a copy of rules pertaining to AC21. Can you post a link or post them here.
My lawyer never advised me to carry any such documents.
Thanks for taking this up IV.
more...
shana04
02-23 12:59 PM
I believe this would be an interesting question for IV admins or attorneys who are helping IV and senior IV'ans who have done AC21
Scenario1:
If you are on H1 in your 6th year with EAD (not used) then after 6th year will be applicant be on EAD or does he has to fill I-9 with employer
Scenario2:
If you are on H1 in your at the end of 6th year with EAD (not used) then before the end of 6th year an applicant loosed job. then from that point will he be automatically be on EAD or does he has to do some thing to file till he gets a job (because once he find a job and he might apply for new h1 or join with EAD and he can file I-9)
Scenario3:
If you are on H1 in your at the end of 5th year with EAD (not used) then before the end of 5th year or in 6th year an applicant loosed job. then from that point will he be automatically be on EAD or does he has to do some thing to file till he gets a job (because once he find a job and he might apply for new h1 or join with EAD and he can file I-9)
Can IV answer these questions with the help of an attorney or any one who has gone through this can shed some light
This would be useful info for most of us
Thanks in advance
Scenario1:
If you are on H1 in your 6th year with EAD (not used) then after 6th year will be applicant be on EAD or does he has to fill I-9 with employer
Scenario2:
If you are on H1 in your at the end of 6th year with EAD (not used) then before the end of 6th year an applicant loosed job. then from that point will he be automatically be on EAD or does he has to do some thing to file till he gets a job (because once he find a job and he might apply for new h1 or join with EAD and he can file I-9)
Scenario3:
If you are on H1 in your at the end of 5th year with EAD (not used) then before the end of 5th year or in 6th year an applicant loosed job. then from that point will he be automatically be on EAD or does he has to do some thing to file till he gets a job (because once he find a job and he might apply for new h1 or join with EAD and he can file I-9)
Can IV answer these questions with the help of an attorney or any one who has gone through this can shed some light
This would be useful info for most of us
Thanks in advance
hot Pretty Girl with Tattoos in
dvijay
03-22 09:24 AM
Yes, I got a CD from USCIS with all my I-140. I requested for copy of I-140 approval notice corresponding to I-140 tracking number SRC.XXXXXXXXXXX. This is the same number I got from my employer for online tracking on USCIS website. It took over 4 months. I submitted this as soon as got approval on my I-140. If you dont have the tracking number, you may try to get your A# from employer or attorney. You can use the same reason that you are changing address or that you need it for visa stamping. I believe they ask for A# in visa interview form.
I have heard that few people got the tracking number using Infopass. Not sure how. I would suggest, that do not delay. Submit the FOIA form with whatever info you have. They might be able to pull your records based on the SSN# or I-94# etc. No harm in trying. I didnt had A#, so I left it blank.
Hi,
Can you tell me how long it it took for you to get the CD from the time the status changed to "your request has been processed"? Mine got processed on 02/07/2011 but I still havent received the CD. Today is 03/22/2011.
Thanks
I have heard that few people got the tracking number using Infopass. Not sure how. I would suggest, that do not delay. Submit the FOIA form with whatever info you have. They might be able to pull your records based on the SSN# or I-94# etc. No harm in trying. I didnt had A#, so I left it blank.
Hi,
Can you tell me how long it it took for you to get the CD from the time the status changed to "your request has been processed"? Mine got processed on 02/07/2011 but I still havent received the CD. Today is 03/22/2011.
Thanks
more...
house PRetty boy DAunte

bugsbunny
04-21 01:57 PM
That's not correct. Such frequent reentry after exit will certainly lead to suspicion by an Immigration office at PoE. In fact the intent of 10 year visitor visa is not 10 years of permanent residence. If there is no convincing reason for such frequent reentry you are mostly likely looking at serious interrogation or deportation at the airport. There is no substitute for a GC for your parents if you want them to be with you permanently in the US. Visitor visa has a specific purpose and intent, abusing it could put your folks serious trouble. The other issue with such long term stay on Visitor Visa is - medical insurance - unfortunately there is no good, reliable and comprehensive medical insurance that covers elderly visitors on short trip.
Health insurance is not an issue these days as there are several indian firms covering it for foreign travel
Health insurance is not an issue these days as there are several indian firms covering it for foreign travel
tattoo stock photo : Pretty girl
memyselfandus
08-14 07:17 AM
This is my first message after so long time...
USCIS stoped issuing interim EAD before years... We just been to local office this Monday and they said they don't issue it any more..
Do you have offical link to this memo??
Here is the official link
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/2yrEAD_FAQ_061208.pdf
USCIS stoped issuing interim EAD before years... We just been to local office this Monday and they said they don't issue it any more..
Do you have offical link to this memo??
Here is the official link
http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/2yrEAD_FAQ_061208.pdf
more...
pictures Girls,girly tattoos

sunny1000
05-15 08:37 PM
Just contributed $50
----------------------
Total contributions for IV - $450
----------------------
Total contributions for IV - $450
dresses pretty girl rib cage tattoos

WaldenPond
01-07 10:20 PM
Thank you WaldenPOd. I am a pharmacist and I am always extremely bz with my work and two kids. but my wife is actively participating in this effort. She has already posted flyers in Indian store and restaurant. I will ask her to post it in Chinese and other store.
She is actively sending email to friends and relatives to join IV. Also, we are planing to visit universities around our area during this weekend and post flyers
.Let me know what else I can do.
Thank you guys for your brilliant efforts :)
Hello Rayyan,
Thank you for your support and encouragement.
In our conference calls and one-to-one working sessions, we all remind ourselves everyday that this effort has started and will be successful one day because of silent hero�s like your. It is a long way to go �. I personally salute everybody who have been supporting this effort diligently.
Please convey gratitude to your wife for all the good work. Her good work will help all of us suffering due to retrogression.
-WP
She is actively sending email to friends and relatives to join IV. Also, we are planing to visit universities around our area during this weekend and post flyers
.Let me know what else I can do.
Thank you guys for your brilliant efforts :)
Hello Rayyan,
Thank you for your support and encouragement.
In our conference calls and one-to-one working sessions, we all remind ourselves everyday that this effort has started and will be successful one day because of silent hero�s like your. It is a long way to go �. I personally salute everybody who have been supporting this effort diligently.
Please convey gratitude to your wife for all the good work. Her good work will help all of us suffering due to retrogression.
-WP
more...
makeup simple heart tattoos designs
kaarmaa
02-01 08:59 AM
Yes, facing the same issue. I mailed my application on Jan 12th, got the receipt on Jan 28th.
Hoping the information would get updated today. If not, we would have to wait till 15th. I tried calling the 1800 number, the support person had no idea on the updates since this case is with the National Records Centre.
Hoping the information would get updated today. If not, we would have to wait till 15th. I tried calling the 1800 number, the support person had no idea on the updates since this case is with the National Records Centre.
girlfriend on pretty girl#39;s shoulder.

indio0617
04-03 10:40 AM
Guys:
We all are aware of the phenomenal progress that IV has achieved in just 3 months. Like any grassroots organization our success is dependent on the wholehearted support we get from our members.
The road is long and hard. I am sure all our hard work is going to pay off. This is not the time to get impatient or frustrated. Remember we are all in this together. Let's be patient and wait for things to unfold.
Thank You.
We all are aware of the phenomenal progress that IV has achieved in just 3 months. Like any grassroots organization our success is dependent on the wholehearted support we get from our members.
The road is long and hard. I am sure all our hard work is going to pay off. This is not the time to get impatient or frustrated. Remember we are all in this together. Let's be patient and wait for things to unfold.
Thank You.
hairstyles the tattoo;

h1techSlave
01-15 12:20 PM
In India, the govt. collaborates with the criminals to kill the citizens.
my friend, pretty much every place in US in unsafe.
from the news: "The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation. "
Not to disrespect the read, but people should realize what they are getting into before they get into arguments or brawl. This is not India.
my friend, pretty much every place in US in unsafe.
from the news: "The motive behind the killing is not known but Murthy, an official of the state-owned Bharast Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), quoted Vishal's friends as saying that some African Americans shot him after an altercation. "
Not to disrespect the read, but people should realize what they are getting into before they get into arguments or brawl. This is not India.
gc_peshwa
03-09 12:11 PM
Fence sitters and casual thread browsers on IV
WAKE UP NOW AT LEAST!!
There is no messiah for EB immigrants....we have to be our own 'messiah's...advocacy needs participation and money, no freedom is won without battles!!!
WAKE UP NOW AT LEAST!!
There is no messiah for EB immigrants....we have to be our own 'messiah's...advocacy needs participation and money, no freedom is won without battles!!!
checklaw
07-20 01:49 PM
Delivered July 2 @10:24am Fedex
No comments:
Post a Comment