
ItIsNotFunny
11-20 01:34 PM
Bump ^^^
wallpaper Meet Sentinel Prime—Optimus
kevinkris
11-10 05:06 PM
Guys do it ASAP.
It's just $1.26
It's just $1.26

beautifulMind
09-24 04:59 PM
"interfiling" to use old EB3 PD for new EB2 is not the easiest path for EB3-I guys specially if they have used AC21 and work on EAD now ( Most of us are in this category). Priority date porting is not an issue, USCIS does not have a problem with that. The problem is with "Job definition and level". While one use AC21 claims job position matching EB3 job classification and if there no enough progression gap between AC21 usage and "inerfiling" It becomes hard for a lawyer to convince USCIS that fellow is matching EB2 capability under same job classification. Hundred of such intefilings are waiting without no action from USCIS. My lawyer's advice wait till we logically can establish the skill progression, in other words minimum 3 years of wait from the day AC21 usage. And other important thing is "real promotion" in position should happen at employment and this whole explanation is based on assumption of employment at the same employer. If you change employment inbetween after AC21 usage and before interfiling , your 3 years wait cycle starts from new emploment date. I have not filed "interfiling" just because of these reasons and waiting for correct time to do that. In other words Eb3-I is really and badly screwed.\
I am in a similar situation
I have EAD from an EB3 application and I applied for labor in EB2 with same company but different position while working in the new position on EB3 EAD
My eligible date for ac21 is Jan 2008
so are you saying I should only interfile 485 in Eb2 in jan 2011?
You reply would really appreciated since I am really confused
I am in a similar situation
I have EAD from an EB3 application and I applied for labor in EB2 with same company but different position while working in the new position on EB3 EAD
My eligible date for ac21 is Jan 2008
so are you saying I should only interfile 485 in Eb2 in jan 2011?
You reply would really appreciated since I am really confused
2011 to Voice Sentinel Prime in
sri1309
01-09 04:03 PM
All,
Please do this, register yourself, and search for "immigration". You will see 10-15 questions. Please vote for them. Please pass on the message to your friends. Obama wants to hear from us..
http://change.gov/page/content/openf...17_private_url
Its better not to create the same question again. Please do. This is our chance.. Let us be heard.
Please do this, register yourself, and search for "immigration". You will see 10-15 questions. Please vote for them. Please pass on the message to your friends. Obama wants to hear from us..
http://change.gov/page/content/openf...17_private_url
Its better not to create the same question again. Please do. This is our chance.. Let us be heard.
more...
vasa
07-11 09:04 AM
HI guys,..
Not sure if anyone posted this link... it is on PRLOG
"Bollywood supports Highly-Skilled Workers' Green Card Concerns"
http://www.prlog.org/10023531-bollywood-supports-highly-skilled-workers-green-card-concerns.html
Not sure if anyone posted this link... it is on PRLOG
"Bollywood supports Highly-Skilled Workers' Green Card Concerns"
http://www.prlog.org/10023531-bollywood-supports-highly-skilled-workers-green-card-concerns.html
aj_jadeja
02-17 12:54 PM
=MerciesOfInjustices]sobers has posted an article published in the WSJ, on his thread Wall Street Journal on Skilled Immigation .
Part of the article says
[I]Plans touted by Justice and Home Affairs Commissioner Franco Frattini, the TE]
reply from john miller
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your interesting email, which I forwarded to a colleague based in the United States.
I understand it must be hard for somebody in your situation. But anecdotal evidence and statistics suggest that however hard life is for immigrants in the United States, it's even harder for immigrants in Europe.
Thanks again,
John Miller.
Part of the article says
[I]Plans touted by Justice and Home Affairs Commissioner Franco Frattini, the TE]
reply from john miller
Dear Sir,
Many thanks for your interesting email, which I forwarded to a colleague based in the United States.
I understand it must be hard for somebody in your situation. But anecdotal evidence and statistics suggest that however hard life is for immigrants in the United States, it's even harder for immigrants in Europe.
Thanks again,
John Miller.
more...
veni001
04-05 04:15 PM
The way i read that statement is that DOS is being cautious and don't want to move the dates way ahead at one go, dates will move by some degree in May and then bulletin will have projected dates for future months, this way if DOS sees demand from porting in Sept, it may not move EB2 dates at all...My 2C.
If they add EB2ROW Fall across numbers(6-8k) from first 6 months it will be 20K towards EB2IC backlog. USCIS may need buffer since all pending cases are not pre-adjudicated and some cases will be denied.
20k can clear all back log until 01-JAN if they need buffer they can move to 01-MAR-2007( 2 months or 5k) or 01-MAY -2007 (4 months or 10k), worst case can go to 01-AUG-2007(7 months or 15k)! my guesstimate.;)
If they add EB2ROW Fall across numbers(6-8k) from first 6 months it will be 20K towards EB2IC backlog. USCIS may need buffer since all pending cases are not pre-adjudicated and some cases will be denied.
20k can clear all back log until 01-JAN if they need buffer they can move to 01-MAR-2007( 2 months or 5k) or 01-MAY -2007 (4 months or 10k), worst case can go to 01-AUG-2007(7 months or 15k)! my guesstimate.;)
2010 More SENTINEL PRIME Photos
ArunAntonio
06-21 03:02 PM
Canadian_Dream and jonty_11, thanks for helping out, I like this forum much better than a lot other forums I have visiting of late...
and it is because of guys like you :D
and it is because of guys like you :D
more...
amsgc
06-16 12:31 PM
What is I-94# is it the number on I-94 no. attached 797 form or arrival i-94 card(white) no? And what is nonimmigrant visa number? guys please help am filling 485 form.
Non immigrant visa number is the number on your non immigrant visa used to enter the US. Someone posted it is the one in Red - mine appears on the right, towards the bottom. The only other numbr is the control number on my visa
Non immigrant visa number is the number on your non immigrant visa used to enter the US. Someone posted it is the one in Red - mine appears on the right, towards the bottom. The only other numbr is the control number on my visa
hair TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON
chanduv23
01-29 06:41 PM
I had already mentioned my EAD status when they had the interview. But after acceptiing it I mentioned it again in the conext of I9 form. Then they said they cant offer me emp;oyment due to my being on EAD.
This is a pretty big company. I understand that H1B is not protected under anti-discrimination for employment, but EAD holders, specifically those with AOS pending, are a protected against employment discrimination.
Does anyone have any links to the above conclusion ? I am so tired of this BS. I have spent long enough in this immigration c**p that if I have leave, might as well leave with a fight.
regards
just anotherone of the expendable non-citizens
OK, unless you never initiated the EAD conversation, technically they are supposed to ask ONLY if you are legally authorized to work in the US or you need sponsership. At the time of joining, they are supposed to give you the i-9 form and you have 72 hours to return the form back with your documentation to prove that you can work for any employer. A valid EAD with a future expiration is very much a valid document and must be acccepted as a valid.
This is a pretty big company. I understand that H1B is not protected under anti-discrimination for employment, but EAD holders, specifically those with AOS pending, are a protected against employment discrimination.
Does anyone have any links to the above conclusion ? I am so tired of this BS. I have spent long enough in this immigration c**p that if I have leave, might as well leave with a fight.
regards
just anotherone of the expendable non-citizens
OK, unless you never initiated the EAD conversation, technically they are supposed to ask ONLY if you are legally authorized to work in the US or you need sponsership. At the time of joining, they are supposed to give you the i-9 form and you have 72 hours to return the form back with your documentation to prove that you can work for any employer. A valid EAD with a future expiration is very much a valid document and must be acccepted as a valid.
more...
HV000
08-10 12:17 PM
Shouting is a good option when you run out of anything logical to say.
You absolutely have nothing Logical!!
You absolutely have nothing Logical!!
hot Sentinel Prime and Optimus

gc_on_demand
09-15 12:37 PM
Hi Junglee, when is HR5882 scheduled again?
Is it tomorrow or on 18th?
Thanks.
It is schedule for this week . Also as per NumberUSA (which was true in term of scheduling couple times in past ) Senate is doing some back door prep for S 3114. I think we have good chance before end of this month to get this thing done.
Let call and let them know our concern.. Please keep calling and ask your spouses (if married ) to call ..
Is it tomorrow or on 18th?
Thanks.
It is schedule for this week . Also as per NumberUSA (which was true in term of scheduling couple times in past ) Senate is doing some back door prep for S 3114. I think we have good chance before end of this month to get this thing done.
Let call and let them know our concern.. Please keep calling and ask your spouses (if married ) to call ..
more...
house Optimus Prime Sentinel
pkpalta
01-24 01:06 PM
I always travel by Asia route. China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore or Korea. For people on the pacific route this is the best option. The customer service is pretty good and they do not harass you for every petty things.
Fying from UK and France in particular feels like you are doing a favor to them. In this age of consumerism just stay away from British, Virgin, Air France and others and they will learn the lesson quickly. Iam very surprised why people take those routes. Just avoid them at all costs!
Fying from UK and France in particular feels like you are doing a favor to them. In this age of consumerism just stay away from British, Virgin, Air France and others and they will learn the lesson quickly. Iam very surprised why people take those routes. Just avoid them at all costs!
tattoo voice for Sentinel Prime,
willwin
09-16 10:15 AM
PLEASE CALL NOW!!!!
more...
pictures Sentinel and Optimus Prime

CADude
10-04 12:49 PM
No one want to waits anymore (it's already 93 days :mad: ) AND no one want to participate in any action to speed-up the process or put more pressure on USCIS to correct their behavior (USCIS will come back and screw your case :) ). Please tell me what you wants. :confused: Either please don't complain and wait till your Check Cashed :D OR organise and do your part, take some action to put pressure on USCIS. Choice is yours. :D
dresses Transformers 3 Sentinel Prime
mihird
06-29 04:28 PM
Damn this green card-If its true-What are they thinking screwing our lives-torture-saddistic I hate this man-thats the limit-all these years we wait-they have no word of honour-selfish cruel people.
I always thought, the system was fair, it was only the overwhelming numbers of immigrants from certain countries that made it look unfair....but the closer I get to the stage where DOS decisions start impacting me, the more I realize that the system is not fair at all. The game of visa numbers and allocations is driven by white house politics alone...DOS being the spokesperson for the politics. Essentially the white house is directly throttling immigration through the DOS...on its own whims and fancy.
I wouldn't say they are cruel, but they are certainly selfish..and are bent on sucking the blood of would be immigrants/working non-immigrants...the best way to prevent this from happening is to not come here....let the Indians/Chinese completely stop coming here on H1s/L1s and then we'll see how far can America fly...
Back home we spend so much for our govt for our own education -here no respect for us-I feel really hurted this time-Staying at home in H4 is a torture-
So, what made you import yourself here? You could have stayed back in your own country..by the way, coming on a H4 was a choice..it wasn't forced upon you...didn't you know before coming here that you would have to stay home on a H4? H4->F1, H4->H1...all these options are always open to you..
I always thought, the system was fair, it was only the overwhelming numbers of immigrants from certain countries that made it look unfair....but the closer I get to the stage where DOS decisions start impacting me, the more I realize that the system is not fair at all. The game of visa numbers and allocations is driven by white house politics alone...DOS being the spokesperson for the politics. Essentially the white house is directly throttling immigration through the DOS...on its own whims and fancy.
I wouldn't say they are cruel, but they are certainly selfish..and are bent on sucking the blood of would be immigrants/working non-immigrants...the best way to prevent this from happening is to not come here....let the Indians/Chinese completely stop coming here on H1s/L1s and then we'll see how far can America fly...
Back home we spend so much for our govt for our own education -here no respect for us-I feel really hurted this time-Staying at home in H4 is a torture-
So, what made you import yourself here? You could have stayed back in your own country..by the way, coming on a H4 was a choice..it wasn't forced upon you...didn't you know before coming here that you would have to stay home on a H4? H4->F1, H4->H1...all these options are always open to you..
more...
makeup Characters: Optimus Prime
thomachan72
03-10 09:07 AM
somebody with skills in finding out stuff should research on how much money per year is contributed by the working h1b employees and given the numbers that are sent back how much is actually "stolen" from them. I once again say "stolen" from them. If they are sent back they should atleast be entitled to all the money that was "ilegally" taken from them.
this total amount should be published in some widely read news source as " money stolen for benefit of citizens from hard working legal aliens". or as "Skilled legal aliens returning home leave back their earnings for the hungry and poor in US" or something of that sort!!
this total amount should be published in some widely read news source as " money stolen for benefit of citizens from hard working legal aliens". or as "Skilled legal aliens returning home leave back their earnings for the hungry and poor in US" or something of that sort!!
girlfriend voice of Sentinel Prime,
sparky_jones
10-06 01:29 PM
Being stuck in the EB3 conundrum, I usually find it hard to bring myself around to feeling good about the turn of fortune for folks in other categories. But I have to say that you completely deserve the turn of the GC fortune. Your helpful and positive attitude is very inspiring. Good luck for the future, and wish your family the best of health.
There has been some requests for the letter format that I sent to Napolitano and Mr. President. I can't put them in the public domain but I'll be happy to send them if you give your personal email ids.
Yesterday was a very eventful day for me...in the afternoon my wife got approved and 12 hours later we had to call in emergency 911 to take her to the hospital as she was having such strong chills and violent shakings..we all got scared and we have a 2 and half month baby on top of that.....but with strong dose of antibiotics and drips she is better and back.....wow what a day and night.....
In any case I'll answer all your queries....I feel the option 4 is the best way to get to TSC...I have always used that....congressman's office has discretionary powers and you should use that.....use strong words it is your right......they are here to serve you unlike in India where they are there to get pocket your money....no pun for my motherland but unfortunately it is true....
Try a time frame of 4:30-5:30 EST to call the TSC or NSC for that matter...ppl are in a better mood at the end of the day and on thursdays and fridays.....ping your lawyer and ask him or her to intervene......if you know for sure your case is preadjudicated write it strongly in your mails to DHS and others.
I had in fact attached the previous year letters and their responses back to me in my last mail to Napolitano and it was really quite strong.....I am sure it is hard not to take a note of it......I don't mince words and I believe that one should fight for one's rights....
I have been associated with organizations like ASHA, AID and DISHA for long and that have taught me a lot too.............
Again your attitude should be "You have nothing to loose"...so make a best case for yourself and go for it...
SoP
There has been some requests for the letter format that I sent to Napolitano and Mr. President. I can't put them in the public domain but I'll be happy to send them if you give your personal email ids.
Yesterday was a very eventful day for me...in the afternoon my wife got approved and 12 hours later we had to call in emergency 911 to take her to the hospital as she was having such strong chills and violent shakings..we all got scared and we have a 2 and half month baby on top of that.....but with strong dose of antibiotics and drips she is better and back.....wow what a day and night.....
In any case I'll answer all your queries....I feel the option 4 is the best way to get to TSC...I have always used that....congressman's office has discretionary powers and you should use that.....use strong words it is your right......they are here to serve you unlike in India where they are there to get pocket your money....no pun for my motherland but unfortunately it is true....
Try a time frame of 4:30-5:30 EST to call the TSC or NSC for that matter...ppl are in a better mood at the end of the day and on thursdays and fridays.....ping your lawyer and ask him or her to intervene......if you know for sure your case is preadjudicated write it strongly in your mails to DHS and others.
I had in fact attached the previous year letters and their responses back to me in my last mail to Napolitano and it was really quite strong.....I am sure it is hard not to take a note of it......I don't mince words and I believe that one should fight for one's rights....
I have been associated with organizations like ASHA, AID and DISHA for long and that have taught me a lot too.............
Again your attitude should be "You have nothing to loose"...so make a best case for yourself and go for it...
SoP
hairstyles Sentinel Prime.
indianabacklog
06-19 12:01 PM
Everyone seems to indicate that the checks for fees payment to the INS need to be made out to USCIS, however, all the forms that I've downloaded from their website instruct that the payments be made out to Department of Homeland Security - which one is correct?
I have already filed my AOS for self and spouse, and made checks payable to Department of Homeland Security, written out in full. They were cashed more than a month ago which suggests I got it right.
I have already filed my AOS for self and spouse, and made checks payable to Department of Homeland Security, written out in full. They were cashed more than a month ago which suggests I got it right.
pareshtyagi
09-14 04:45 PM
Several people on the forum seem to be getting fingerprint notices, EAD, AP etc. in mail.
I am one of the few July 2nd filer who has not seen any activity on my case yet..no checks cashed, no 485 receipt, no EAD etc. etc.
I am just trying to guage as to how many of us July 2nd filers are in this boat.... my 140 was approved from TSC, 485 was mailed to NSC..
Application received by J. Barrett 10.25 am July 2nd
I am waiting for the activity too. My application reached nebraska July 2nd 9.01 AM. Still no response.
I am one of the few July 2nd filer who has not seen any activity on my case yet..no checks cashed, no 485 receipt, no EAD etc. etc.
I am just trying to guage as to how many of us July 2nd filers are in this boat.... my 140 was approved from TSC, 485 was mailed to NSC..
Application received by J. Barrett 10.25 am July 2nd
I am waiting for the activity too. My application reached nebraska July 2nd 9.01 AM. Still no response.
alterego
10-07 01:28 PM
It seems that EB application in general have slowed down in October and especially this week. Of those, from data which appears to be the broadest sample available, most approvals seem to be EB2, very few EB3s, and few EB1s(possibly anemic demand due to economy, which augurs well for spillover eventually).Furthermore, less than half are EB2ROW.
Based on this observation, I think that the approvals coming out now represent those that remain on the IO desks from last month. They just slowed down their work rates. I think that they could care less about what we are doing to have our cases adjudicated. They have their way of doing things and nothing you say or do will change that. The latest thing they are telling public officials inquiring on your behalf is that they have a work flow which they will not interrupt. The issue is, their work flow is based on nothing but randomness. Those inquiring are those that have been badly screwed by their "work flow". They will not answer to why older PDs and RDs are being left behind while later ones are making the "work flow".
My guess is that the IO desks will slow things up until after the next VB, later this week, then, based on the current demand for EB2I, we will see some retrogression, exactly how much I do not know, but a few months probably, maybe to somewhere in mid 2004, and then they will request more batches of work based on that bulletin, which will then give them a more diverse(of origin and EB category) group of files for the rest of Oct. and Nov. than they got for Sept. and early Oct.
The Dec. bulletin will entirely be based on their internal decisions on whether to use spillover quarterly or not. If they decide to use it quarterly, then we will see a decent forward jump in PDs for EB2I, and if they decide not to, then PDs will languish in the mid 2004 time frame give or take a few months until the usual summer song and dance session next year.
The USCIS calls this efficiency. I wish these folks to be on the receiving end of their own treatment in their next life.
Based on this observation, I think that the approvals coming out now represent those that remain on the IO desks from last month. They just slowed down their work rates. I think that they could care less about what we are doing to have our cases adjudicated. They have their way of doing things and nothing you say or do will change that. The latest thing they are telling public officials inquiring on your behalf is that they have a work flow which they will not interrupt. The issue is, their work flow is based on nothing but randomness. Those inquiring are those that have been badly screwed by their "work flow". They will not answer to why older PDs and RDs are being left behind while later ones are making the "work flow".
My guess is that the IO desks will slow things up until after the next VB, later this week, then, based on the current demand for EB2I, we will see some retrogression, exactly how much I do not know, but a few months probably, maybe to somewhere in mid 2004, and then they will request more batches of work based on that bulletin, which will then give them a more diverse(of origin and EB category) group of files for the rest of Oct. and Nov. than they got for Sept. and early Oct.
The Dec. bulletin will entirely be based on their internal decisions on whether to use spillover quarterly or not. If they decide to use it quarterly, then we will see a decent forward jump in PDs for EB2I, and if they decide not to, then PDs will languish in the mid 2004 time frame give or take a few months until the usual summer song and dance session next year.
The USCIS calls this efficiency. I wish these folks to be on the receiving end of their own treatment in their next life.
No comments:
Post a Comment