PlainSpeak
04-19 12:17 PM
CHANGE - That is all that is left in my pocket
wallpaper in the Pinay Vespa Pin Up.
ragz4u
04-12 12:42 PM
Yours will be cashed soon.
Thanks
Thanks

krishmunn
04-20 02:14 PM
I did not know unskilled workers can file for greencards in EB3. I think things are getting better and USCIS is now trying to stick to the rules.
You do not know lot of things. I suggest get some education before you jump again in bashing EB3s
You do not know lot of things. I suggest get some education before you jump again in bashing EB3s
2011 Vespa calendar pin-up girls

Almond
02-07 03:43 PM
Sorry to hear that your 485 is denied....
My question to all the gurus here...I wonder what happens to EAD and AP after you appeal 485 denial?
I know that if your 485 gets denied then EAD and AP are void but lets say OP files 485 MTR(motion to reopen), does he have to reapply for EAD and AP or does that get reinstated based on the reciept he gets on 485 MTR?
Should the person stop working till he gets 485 MTR receipt or till he reapplies for new EAD and gets the approval?
Just curoius to know as these days denials seems to be the trend at USCIS and it would be helpful for all those who rely on EAD only and not sure what to do when there is a 485 denials for what ever reason.
FYI...I am still maintaining my H1 and also have a EAD but plan to switch to EAD only and not renew my H1 this year.
You do NOT have to apply for another EAD. You're safe to go back to work as soon as you receive your MTR receipt. I am sure most people work even while they're waiting for the MTR to be received by uscis though but shhh. I have never heard of a case where the uscis wanted to make sure the person didn't work while they were waiting for their MTR receipt to be sent out. Can you imagine them doing that to someone after their own officer denied the case in error resulting in an individual having to pay 500 bucks to reopen the case? Slap after slap in the face.
My question to all the gurus here...I wonder what happens to EAD and AP after you appeal 485 denial?
I know that if your 485 gets denied then EAD and AP are void but lets say OP files 485 MTR(motion to reopen), does he have to reapply for EAD and AP or does that get reinstated based on the reciept he gets on 485 MTR?
Should the person stop working till he gets 485 MTR receipt or till he reapplies for new EAD and gets the approval?
Just curoius to know as these days denials seems to be the trend at USCIS and it would be helpful for all those who rely on EAD only and not sure what to do when there is a 485 denials for what ever reason.
FYI...I am still maintaining my H1 and also have a EAD but plan to switch to EAD only and not renew my H1 this year.
You do NOT have to apply for another EAD. You're safe to go back to work as soon as you receive your MTR receipt. I am sure most people work even while they're waiting for the MTR to be received by uscis though but shhh. I have never heard of a case where the uscis wanted to make sure the person didn't work while they were waiting for their MTR receipt to be sent out. Can you imagine them doing that to someone after their own officer denied the case in error resulting in an individual having to pay 500 bucks to reopen the case? Slap after slap in the face.
more...

sledge_hammer
01-15 03:27 PM
I hope you won't offer to buy your potential mugger some beer! He's just going to drink the beer and still shoot you :)
The smart way is: be nice to him, he'll be nice to you.
The smart way is: be nice to him, he'll be nice to you.
pd_recapturing
06-20 03:52 PM
I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
more...
superdoc
09-20 10:11 PM
In my opinion if you choose to use EAD, I think you will be very much fine with this route but with H1 transfer it will be tricky. You may have to go through 2 H1 transfer to come up clean legally. First H1 transfer to new employer and second H1 transfer to old employer again As you did not work for old employer for one yerar and hence no pay stubs and hence technically H1 dies there and so if old employer is willing "to hire again after one year" your old employer should file new h1 transfer and then you can come clean.
And during all this juggling make 2 things sure.
- You do not get promotion
- You do not get more than reasonable (10-20%) increment in the salary (The slary which was mentioned in your labor application)
Again before juggling consult the lawyer first.
I will be on EAD for the new job..and the LOA is vacation without pay. My salary is already 30% more than the one mentioned in labor but no promotions..new job has actually lower salary and job description similar.
If i do ger rfe for evl with me in new job then I hope salary doesnot become an issue
And during all this juggling make 2 things sure.
- You do not get promotion
- You do not get more than reasonable (10-20%) increment in the salary (The slary which was mentioned in your labor application)
Again before juggling consult the lawyer first.
I will be on EAD for the new job..and the LOA is vacation without pay. My salary is already 30% more than the one mentioned in labor but no promotions..new job has actually lower salary and job description similar.
If i do ger rfe for evl with me in new job then I hope salary doesnot become an issue
2010 Scooter: Vespa

terriblething
06-12 10:13 AM
tell me this is a joke..:D... if not..man join the que .life sucks in the GC lane
It is not joke, that's my unbelievable terrible start since this March. When we look back, still think it like a nightmare. And one neigbour told cop she heard my wife shout "Help me, he is gonna kill me." But you knew we even don't speak English at home. Where that ridiculous words from? BTW, when cops come, they firstly mis-arrest my another neigbour, as they also have some argue. Probably that is where it from.... But now that everything we have to explain on the court and convince the jury. Fortunately my wife always stand on my side.
Anyone could tell me what impact to my 485 approval if damn jury find guilty in my case? Thanks a lot!!!!!!
It is not joke, that's my unbelievable terrible start since this March. When we look back, still think it like a nightmare. And one neigbour told cop she heard my wife shout "Help me, he is gonna kill me." But you knew we even don't speak English at home. Where that ridiculous words from? BTW, when cops come, they firstly mis-arrest my another neigbour, as they also have some argue. Probably that is where it from.... But now that everything we have to explain on the court and convince the jury. Fortunately my wife always stand on my side.
Anyone could tell me what impact to my 485 approval if damn jury find guilty in my case? Thanks a lot!!!!!!
more...
anilnag
01-23 04:46 PM
All the positive comments about EB3 I cutoff movement seem to emnate from the possibility of passing the Senate Bill 9 sometime this year. Below links have more information about these.
http://24ahead.com/comprensive-immigration-reform-returns-s9-stronger-economy-s
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6958
Reading the posts, it looks like immigration reform is on priority for new congress because it is one the first 10 placeholder Bills.
http://24ahead.com/comprensive-immigration-reform-returns-s9-stronger-economy-s
http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6958
Reading the posts, it looks like immigration reform is on priority for new congress because it is one the first 10 placeholder Bills.
hair Vespa pin-up girl

starscream
05-26 04:33 PM
especially the reasons you gave as to why this bill is interesting...this bill does not scream employment based immigration but as I see it it does have has employment based visa provisions along with much wider and extensive family based gc provisions ..also there is no mention of temporaray visas / temp workers with tis bill..no mention of legalizing illegals to legal ....it is focussed exclusively on reducing waiting time for GCs for folks who are in the queue with more emphasis on family based
Salient features of Bill: S.1085
After analyzing this bill, I found the following:
1. This bill will recapture all those unused employment based visas (gcs) from 1997 till 2008 and it will add those recaptured visas to this year's employment based quota.
2. After the passage of this bill, any unused visas will rollover to the next year. So, no more wastage of visas as we go forward.
3. Per country limit will be increased from 7% to 10%, so more folks from over subscribed countries would be able to come under the normal yearly quota.
4. We will be able to avail the benefits of the recapture after 60 days of the passage of the bill. That means, if they are able to recapture 220,000 (approx) employment based visas, the employment based category will be able to use all those after 60 days of the passage of this bill. USCIS is pre-adjudicating all I485s pending and if this bill gets passed in say for eg by October 30, almost all (80%) in this community (who filed 485) would be able get their GCs in Jan and Feb of 2010.
What makes this bill much more interesting is:
1. This is not a bill targetting the issues of Employment based category - So there won't be a huge backlash against this in the name of the economy and recession. The provisions for the employment category are just one item in this bill.
2. Family based immigration reform has a wider range of support from all kinds of groups unlike Employment based immigration reform. Just search for this bill "Reuniting Families Act" in google news and you can identify all those organizations supporting this bill (they all have a news release).
Complete Text of this Bill:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:S.1085:
Salient features of Bill: S.1085
After analyzing this bill, I found the following:
1. This bill will recapture all those unused employment based visas (gcs) from 1997 till 2008 and it will add those recaptured visas to this year's employment based quota.
2. After the passage of this bill, any unused visas will rollover to the next year. So, no more wastage of visas as we go forward.
3. Per country limit will be increased from 7% to 10%, so more folks from over subscribed countries would be able to come under the normal yearly quota.
4. We will be able to avail the benefits of the recapture after 60 days of the passage of the bill. That means, if they are able to recapture 220,000 (approx) employment based visas, the employment based category will be able to use all those after 60 days of the passage of this bill. USCIS is pre-adjudicating all I485s pending and if this bill gets passed in say for eg by October 30, almost all (80%) in this community (who filed 485) would be able get their GCs in Jan and Feb of 2010.
What makes this bill much more interesting is:
1. This is not a bill targetting the issues of Employment based category - So there won't be a huge backlash against this in the name of the economy and recession. The provisions for the employment category are just one item in this bill.
2. Family based immigration reform has a wider range of support from all kinds of groups unlike Employment based immigration reform. Just search for this bill "Reuniting Families Act" in google news and you can identify all those organizations supporting this bill (they all have a news release).
Complete Text of this Bill:
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:S.1085:
more...
tempworker_tn_1
04-03 10:56 AM
I am surprised some friends thought Ed should mention our agenda in an article which is talking about how to keep & increase the vote of the GOP.
Even if every member of IV is given a green card this afternoon, none would be able to vote in 5 years, unless you are in the military. We have less connection to the citizens in the United States than the undocumented workers. Latino citizens vote for more Latinos, but some Chinese citizens may think there are too many Chinese in the United States already!
In one word, none of us can vote in 5 years. Neither can we persuade the citizens we know.
Then, why ED should mention high-skilled worker in an article for VOTE anyway?
Even if every member of IV is given a green card this afternoon, none would be able to vote in 5 years, unless you are in the military. We have less connection to the citizens in the United States than the undocumented workers. Latino citizens vote for more Latinos, but some Chinese citizens may think there are too many Chinese in the United States already!
In one word, none of us can vote in 5 years. Neither can we persuade the citizens we know.
Then, why ED should mention high-skilled worker in an article for VOTE anyway?
hot Labels: Pin-Up, Scooter, Vespa

olovera
12-14 04:29 PM
Hey Guys,
This EAD thing is really annoying, my wife got her AP and EAD last 11/21, with immediate update in USCIS.gov. I'm still waiting for mine, and I'm the principal. Anyway. I'll have an infopass appointment on 12/18. My H1-B permit expires on 02/07/08.
We applied to NSC, all documents received on August 02/2007.
This EAD thing is really annoying, my wife got her AP and EAD last 11/21, with immediate update in USCIS.gov. I'm still waiting for mine, and I'm the principal. Anyway. I'll have an infopass appointment on 12/18. My H1-B permit expires on 02/07/08.
We applied to NSC, all documents received on August 02/2007.
more...
house Vespa From Italy With Love Motor Scooter Pin-Up Photo (Click to Enlarge)
ufo2002
05-12 01:57 PM
I have been reading the CIR Bill (PDF file, dated April 24, 2006) from this website
http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/CIR/index.htm#cira
Under Title VI - Work Authorization and Legalization of Undocumented Individuals.
I will just digest and summarise the interesting points:
For illegals who entered the USA before April 5, 2001...
Immediate Adjustment of Status after paying fines and any additional amounts
Must be employed for at least 3 years during the 5 year illegal presence
Employment requirement not applicable to those under 20 years of age
Employment requirement of 3 years can be reduced if proven physical or mental disability like pregnancy
Alien shall not be required to complete employment requirements with the same employer!
OK, I am not going to go on as I will leave the rest of the reading up to you all. But I need to ask this: "The adjustment of status" above... does this mean those illegals don't need to go thru LCA and I-140? Also, they don't even need to stay with the same employer at the time of applying for AOS....
Sounds like a very good deal for these people.
So could someone explain to me why we in the retrogression queue should accept this bill even if it increases H1B and promises to reduce backlogs for GC when illegals who have been here for more than 5 years (many of us also have been here that long) get special treatment? It's a really bad deal for us.
http://www.nilc.org/immlawpolicy/CIR/index.htm#cira
Under Title VI - Work Authorization and Legalization of Undocumented Individuals.
I will just digest and summarise the interesting points:
For illegals who entered the USA before April 5, 2001...
Immediate Adjustment of Status after paying fines and any additional amounts
Must be employed for at least 3 years during the 5 year illegal presence
Employment requirement not applicable to those under 20 years of age
Employment requirement of 3 years can be reduced if proven physical or mental disability like pregnancy
Alien shall not be required to complete employment requirements with the same employer!
OK, I am not going to go on as I will leave the rest of the reading up to you all. But I need to ask this: "The adjustment of status" above... does this mean those illegals don't need to go thru LCA and I-140? Also, they don't even need to stay with the same employer at the time of applying for AOS....
Sounds like a very good deal for these people.
So could someone explain to me why we in the retrogression queue should accept this bill even if it increases H1B and promises to reduce backlogs for GC when illegals who have been here for more than 5 years (many of us also have been here that long) get special treatment? It's a really bad deal for us.
tattoo Vespa Piaggio Girl Giclee

casinoroyale
06-20 03:07 PM
bump :rolleyes:
more...
pictures Lambretta Vespa Pin-Up Girl
anu_t
06-19 10:14 AM
Your lawyer seems to be incorrect on this. You may want to consider getting second opinion.
AC-21 can be invoked on H1 as well as on EAD. Your choice.
Many times, joining second employer is relatively easy on EAD as it involves no H1 filing (less paperwork), but using EAD requires one to travel ONLY on AP.
Using H1 is more peace of mind. If for some reason I-485 is denied, one can in US (and work too) until H1 status expiry date and handle appeal more effectively.
Hope it helps.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
Nice information. Could you tell me what precautions I have to take now while filing my 485 if if I have intended to use AC21.
Like what documents I need that time? Do I need 140 copy that time too?
Again thank you very much for your responce.
AC-21 can be invoked on H1 as well as on EAD. Your choice.
Many times, joining second employer is relatively easy on EAD as it involves no H1 filing (less paperwork), but using EAD requires one to travel ONLY on AP.
Using H1 is more peace of mind. If for some reason I-485 is denied, one can in US (and work too) until H1 status expiry date and handle appeal more effectively.
Hope it helps.
----------------------------------
Permanent Resident since May 2002
Nice information. Could you tell me what precautions I have to take now while filing my 485 if if I have intended to use AC21.
Like what documents I need that time? Do I need 140 copy that time too?
Again thank you very much for your responce.
dresses Scooter: Vespa
gc_dedo
10-05 11:19 AM
Who is GOP?
more...
makeup PIN UP VESPA (SORRY NOT FOR SALE.
unitednations
04-20 12:15 PM
I did not know unskilled workers can file for greencards in EB3. I think things are getting better and USCIS is now trying to stick to the rules.
"skilled worker" is where job requires two years of experience. They share same quota as eb3 professional worker (job requiring bachelors degree). Reason for so much retrogression is that there are many occupations which fit into skilled worker
"skilled worker" is where job requires two years of experience. They share same quota as eb3 professional worker (job requiring bachelors degree). Reason for so much retrogression is that there are many occupations which fit into skilled worker
girlfriend Labels: Pin-Up, Scooter,
centaur
10-05 09:04 PM
AND PAY THE SAME TAXES AND SOCIAL SECURITY AS ANY AMERICAN
I agree, I was so upset when I read it... Thank you Logiclife for bringing that to our notice.
I just wrote an email to the editors with the email address provided by walking_dude. My email says this:
Dear Editor
You mention in an article dated today that "HIGH-TECH EMPLOYERS get lift from House Republican letter to Speaker Pelosi urging passage of immigration bill to help "attract and retain" high-skilled workers". And in the same breath you say that "In a poll 56% of Republicans earning more than $75,000 annually would "strongly" or "partially" agree with candidate who would bar illegal immigrants from path to citizenship." Do you know the difference between highly skilled legal immigrants and illegal immigrants?. Why do you have to imply that all highly skilled are illegal, infact 99.99% of highly skilled workers (Tech workers) came to the USA legally and continue to live legally. They are here at the behest of their employers.
So please correct your article to reflect that.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119154966904949270.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
An Upset highly skilled worker
I agree, I was so upset when I read it... Thank you Logiclife for bringing that to our notice.
I just wrote an email to the editors with the email address provided by walking_dude. My email says this:
Dear Editor
You mention in an article dated today that "HIGH-TECH EMPLOYERS get lift from House Republican letter to Speaker Pelosi urging passage of immigration bill to help "attract and retain" high-skilled workers". And in the same breath you say that "In a poll 56% of Republicans earning more than $75,000 annually would "strongly" or "partially" agree with candidate who would bar illegal immigrants from path to citizenship." Do you know the difference between highly skilled legal immigrants and illegal immigrants?. Why do you have to imply that all highly skilled are illegal, infact 99.99% of highly skilled workers (Tech workers) came to the USA legally and continue to live legally. They are here at the behest of their employers.
So please correct your article to reflect that.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB119154966904949270.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
An Upset highly skilled worker
hairstyles in the Pinay Vespa Pin Up.
plassey
08-25 12:31 PM
Unfortunately, I can't leave the US for the following reasons
a) AOS pending
b) H1 expiring soon
c) Won't get any vacation time as just joined a new job.
As a time gap arrangement see if you can get your license from your home country.
Worst case if asked by a cop atleast you will have that.
a) AOS pending
b) H1 expiring soon
c) Won't get any vacation time as just joined a new job.
As a time gap arrangement see if you can get your license from your home country.
Worst case if asked by a cop atleast you will have that.
rsayed
08-24 03:56 PM
Hi
I am applying for AP (new). Are they issued with 1 year validity or 2 years ( now that EAD is being given for 2 years)?
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
I am applying for AP (new). Are they issued with 1 year validity or 2 years ( now that EAD is being given for 2 years)?
I recently applied for my renewal (AP & EAD) - got my AP approved in less than 3 weeks (which is good processing time).
Validity was for one year, only and from the date the previous AP expired.
EAD - Still waiting - it's 47th day, today and counting. Hopefully before I hit the 60 day mark...that seems to be the processing time, these days.
rbharol
10-13 02:30 AM
The silicon link does not work. Have they removed the article???
Originally Posted by tdasara
http://management.silicon.com/careers/0,39024671,39163118,00.htm
send your comments to--
editorial@silicon.com
Will Sturgeon
==========
http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=514810
----
write to
letters@thecrimson.com
Originally Posted by tdasara
http://management.silicon.com/careers/0,39024671,39163118,00.htm
send your comments to--
editorial@silicon.com
Will Sturgeon
==========
http://www.thecrimson.com/article.aspx?ref=514810
----
write to
letters@thecrimson.com
No comments:
Post a Comment