Tuesday, July 19, 2011

billy the kid grave site

images Billy the Kid#39;s grave, billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid#39;s grave site
  • Billy the Kid#39;s grave site



  • chanduv23
    06-16 10:38 AM
    To the Original poster -

    As you are charged up on this issue, can you post a detailed blog on this issue? You can post a very detailed blog right from A to Z on IV blogs so that people read and understand this issue. You do not have to reveal your identity to do this.

    You can also update IV wiki - but a wiki must have links to proper sources and must not look like a "Point of View" article





    wallpaper Billy the Kid#39;s grave site billy the kid grave site. illy the kid grave site.
  • illy the kid grave site.



  • inskrish
    10-05 12:51 AM
    Will it be helpful to have an InfoPass appointment ? has anybody tried that..

    My case was filed on JUly 2nd, I-140 approved at TSC, No RN, No CC, nothing.. frustrating.. everybody else in the world is getting the receipt notice and FP..

    Hi wc_user,

    Now USCIS is on top of July 2nd and 3rd filers, especially for the applications that were transfered from NSC to TSC. You will certainly get your receipt notices with in a week.:)

    Regards,
    IK





    billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid cemetery,
  • Billy the Kid cemetery,



  • pappu
    06-22 03:16 PM
    My lawyer said u cannot have 2 485 petitions with USCIS.
    My Lawyer's response - You should be aware that you cannot file two I-485 applications. If you file individually, there is no option to file as a dependent UNLESS the pending I-485 is withdrawn.



    Awaiting reponse from my wifes lawyer.
    ask the lawyer about specific issues that can happen if multiple filing is done.





    2011 illy the kid grave site. billy the kid grave site. the real grave site was,
  • the real grave site was,



  • grupak
    03-25 05:04 PM
    ... If this would have been the real way ( I and all of us wishes that) the these recruiting guys may not dare to insist till you spit the speific word out and that is before interviewing. In my experience, I always had verbal conversation. ...

    I agree we might not always have hard evidence unlike the OP here. And lot of employers might be doing this. I have never faced this, yet. However, we have to act on it. The first step is to complain to the govt. Maybe if there are lot of complaints, govt will investigate and find the dirt, and fix it.

    Another idea is to bring it to the attention of the job boards that discriminatory ads should not be posted. Lets give this a try.

    To those effected, write to the govt if you are in a situation where you can.



    more...


    billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid Grave
  • Billy the Kid Grave



  • drona
    07-09 07:08 PM
    At this moment it is on the USCIS front page.

    The message no longer appears on USCIS portal now.
    I think they are reading our portals:)





    billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid#39;s grave.
  • Billy the Kid#39;s grave.



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-29 04:45 PM
    wonder what would have made them change the dates? They even haven't seen any application yet?

    They probably got overwhelmed by applications in June.

    Thanks,
    Jayant



    more...


    billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid gravesite
  • Billy the Kid gravesite



  • perm2gc
    05-09 02:04 PM
    When where you laid off Hunter ?





    2010 Billy the Kid cemetery, billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid#39;s grave,
  • Billy the Kid#39;s grave,



  • sri1309
    09-14 05:03 PM
    My colleagues and friends are sending e-mails to Judiciary committee members. I am preparing draft for this mail. I am going to divide this mail into sections. One section describing what H.R. 5882 is (recapture, justice against discriminatory treatment based on country of birth, USCIS efficiency) and another sections would describe what it is not (not amnesty, not an increase in numbers). I want a link to the testimony given by USCIS director in congress confirming the wastage of green cards. Can someone quickly direct me to that link?

    I just got about 50 posters double the size of our regular 8x11 that have the Americal flag background. I will be putting some simple messages to support 5882 to consider immiedate recapture of visas. Also clearly asking to support EB2 AND EB3 INdia. And that we are unable to buy houses cos of this limbo.
    In your messages, please suggest atleast one reason how we help the country, apart from our regular x,y,z qualifications. I will be saying It helps fixing housing crisis.

    Thanks,
    Sri.



    more...


    billy the kid grave site. Billy The Kid#39;s Gravesite
  • Billy The Kid#39;s Gravesite



  • gc28262
    06-13 01:25 PM
    gc26...., It seems that you have missed the point again. Any logical person will have the capability to comprehend that this thread is against visa abuse in L1 category.. If you still didn't get it, objective is to explore the options to report abuse of L1. Benefits are: genuine people still get the opportunity, reduce over supply in market, not bring wages down etc.

    Its that simple. If you can give me 1 good reason to not bring this issue up, I can definitely discuss the issue. But, stop giving me this crap about raising voice and being right...

    Totally, non baseless argument by you and Ganguteli...

    I never said raising this issue is illegal. BTW I was not replying to "l1fraud". My comment was directed at "dilipcr" who is of the opinion that Grassley's bill is good and IV core and the forum should support it so that he can have a secure job.

    BTW is l1fraud or others raising this issue out of love for law ? no way. That was my point.





    hair the real grave site was, billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid#39;s grave today,
  • Billy the Kid#39;s grave today,



  • Googler
    09-25 05:41 PM
    I called FBI yesterday and asked for FP results. I was told they sent it to uscis and I saw LUD. Question is:

    1) Does finger-printing & name check go together?
    2) When FBI sends it to uscis does it mean nc/fp cleared?.

    Any thoughts on this?

    Sheela and others,

    Do take the time to read the posts on this thread (and forum). There are a lot of knowledgeable people around, but do take just a few moments to read what is already available. Your questions are already answered in the first few posts in this thread (see post 3 from pappu). See also, the USCIS Fact Sheet link in the first post in the name check reference docs thread. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=131271&postcount=1)

    Good luck,
    Googler



    more...


    billy the kid grave site. Billy The Kid#39;s Grave in
  • Billy The Kid#39;s Grave in



  • bejoy_p
    09-16 12:01 PM
    Thanks to IV for all the information and discussion.

    Priority Date: March 31st, 2006 at NSC
    Category: EB2
    SLUD: 8/18 & 9/4

    CPO email: 9/15 (morning)
    Decision email: 9/15 (afternoon)
    CPO email again: 9/16 (morning)

    No approval email yet!!!





    hot Billy the Kid Grave billy the kid grave site. gravesite of Billy the Kid
  • gravesite of Billy the Kid



  • gccovet
    08-07 01:41 PM
    Sunny ,
    What is your PD???

    Sunny_surya,
    What is you PD?

    I asked this earlier, may be you missed it, so, let me ask you again...
    What is your PD.

    Regards,
    GCCovet



    more...


    house grave site of Billy the billy the kid grave site. The Authentic Grave Site of
  • The Authentic Grave Site of



  • lotsofspace
    01-10 02:23 PM
    If USCIS wants to do bad regulations, they will do it - with or without IV campaign for reform. What is the gaurantee that Michael Aytes will not issue a memo tommorrow restricting job movements further? They always keep doing that every now and then, on their own.

    Given the current volume of changes 350,000 apps, regulations are bound to change, one way or another. Whether you want it or not. If USCIS officers (not the top brass) feel overburdened with EAD/AP work they'll start issuing more, and more, random RFEs, NOIDs etc. to reduce their burden ( passing the burden to you). They also might introduce labor market and other restrictions to reduce the backlog by eliminating all AC21 users. What is stopping them from doing it on their own?

    Evading activity under the pretext of imaginary fears will not stop USCIS tommorrow if they decide to pass tough regulations. By requesting the 'right' changes, we are making sure 'wrong' changes don't happen. For that to happen we need to get involved in the decision-making process and influence the decisions in the right direction.

    Agreed. Positive intervention is always better.





    tattoo Billy the Kid#39;s grave. billy the kid grave site. Billy The Kid grave site,
  • Billy The Kid grave site,



  • sunny1000
    06-29 08:30 PM
    I dont understand why DOS/DHS/USCIS will not do anything RIGHT NOW and wait till July 2nd or 3rd??

    exactly.....



    more...


    pictures Billy the Kid gravesite billy the kid grave site. illy the kid grave site.
  • illy the kid grave site.



  • Sandeep
    01-24 09:27 AM
    Java,

    We are working on it. Media coverage isn't easy and immediate. They check us out, and take their time to research facts before even considering.

    But the process has started.
    If you know of any serious contacts that can help out, or have any suggestions about regional/local media pls send a note to info@immigrationVoice.org with "Media" as the subject, and it'll come to me

    Thanks

    Though efforts are going on, feel free to point out the Names, Contact Details and Issues they have raised in the past of any good article alligned to our cause. An example
    Name - Sam Dillon
    Contributes to - NY Times
    Article (http://www.nytimes.com/2004/12/21/national/21global.html?ei=5088&en=5ee2e63d19b3d817&ex=1261285200&partner=rssnyt&pagewanted=all&position=) U.S. Slips in Attracting the World's Best Students
    Contact Details - ?
    A database of such contacts would help expedite the process for the volunteers





    dresses gravesite of Billy the Kid billy the kid grave site. illy.kid.grave.jpg
  • illy.kid.grave.jpg



  • shirish
    08-14 03:35 PM
    Thankx fo rthe response.

    Does this mean i will surly get a RFE, and if it is say 1 year later, will i have to go for the medical exam again?

    You should be fine, one of the latest FAQs says you can file without medical report.



    more...


    makeup Billy The Kid#39;s Gravesite billy the kid grave site. grave site of Billy the
  • grave site of Billy the



  • thakurrajiv
    11-25 04:07 PM
    People like you and boreal are doing much better because you decided that a 2 bed room house for rent is what you can afford because the prices shot up by guys like punjabi who wanted to make money and overbid on an house they cannot afford. Otherwise guys like you and many others would have bought house at a resonable price.
    Don't you see what is happening? They live a rich man's life buying house that they cannot afford and then they foreclose with banks taking the hit. The banks in turn gets money from Governement, which they tax on people like you and many others who are renting, so that the guys like pubjabi are entitled to big house and bailouts. This is sick. Where is my bail out money. I want my rent to be subsidized too. I think boreal 's anger is real.

    As I said I am against bailout. As none of these people/organizations should be bailed out. On this issues I resonate with you and boreal.
    But if I am in situation like Punjabi I will think in similar way. I think he has got enough suggestions for him. He needs to decide whether 20k is worth foreclosing.
    On living rich, I prefer living decent in long run than living rich for a few days and then suffering later ..





    girlfriend Billy The Kid grave site, billy the kid grave site. Billy the Kid#39;s Grave,
  • Billy the Kid#39;s Grave,



  • royus77
    06-21 01:11 PM
    In the section 11 of the document what should be the text incase you are supporting your spouse and child @100%

    Appreciate your help
    ///////////////////////////////
    I
    intend
    do not intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3.
    (If you check "intend," indicate the exact nature and duration of the contributions. For example, if you intend to furnishroom and board, state for how long and, if money, state the amount in U.S. dollars and state whether it is to be given in a lumpsum, weekly or monthly, and for how long.
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Thanks
    roy





    hairstyles Billy The Kid#39;s Grave in billy the kid grave site. illy the kid grave site.
  • illy the kid grave site.



  • indio0617
    05-15 11:15 PM
    Hi,

    Can anyone share their expert views on this scenario.

    Say, I have approved I-140 (current PD) from employer A (never worked with). Work with employer B in a different. Now if employer A applies for I-485 and after it is pending for 6 months, Can I invoke AC21 to continue the GC process while still with employer B ?

    Also is it possible to have 2 separate I-485 filed from different employers.

    I have heard the above is possible. But, I am curious as to how AC21 is interpreted. Isn't AC21 essentially an instrument to change jobs without hampering the GC process. In this case since one is not 'really switching jobs' how will this be treated or possible ?

    Thank You.
    /\/\ Bump /\/\ Anyone ?





    brb2
    08-19 10:57 PM
    The link is related to the fingerprinting background check. Almost 100% of the time the automated system returns an FBI record (an existance or not of a "rap sheet"). Only in rare cases when the finger prints are not clear USCIS sends a new FP notice.

    The issue here is the FBI name check which returns less than 68% in the automated response. Around 32% of cases (485/n400) are delayed of which less than 1% really may have a negative record most of which are reported by IBIS and finger print check.

    FOIPA only provides main file check report (not reference file report) which in any case is worthless for most applicants who have never committed a crime but are stuck in the name check due to a flawed soundex alogirthm that is applied for both roman based and non roman based names. Invariably Indians, Chinese, Arabs and Russians (and slavic names) are caught up disprortionately.

    Mr. has been lately tightening the screws and USCIS has to report in the next 30 days the response to his anual report to congress where he listed the FBI name check as the most pervasive problem affecting 485 and naturalization applicants and the fact that name check backlog grew by over 100,000 in 2006.

    Name check dissproportionately affects Indians, Chinese, Russians, slavs, Arabs and Muslims.

    http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?nc082505



    Here is some information nixstor dug up.


    http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

    One can get FBI Identification Record for $18. However some more research needs to be done about what is covered here. Obviously, one cannot get sensitive data analysis here that is done by name checks.





    akhilmahajan
    11-07 10:54 AM
    I thought i had updated the poll and posted a message here, but to my surprise not.

    Me and My wife, both have sent out the letters last week.

    GO IV GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment