desi3933
07-06 02:42 PM
Even in that case, all the benefits they were hoping to get from increased fees will be lost - and much more than that.
Average fee hike is $500 but average reimbursement of expenses would be atleast $1000
As per various lawyers' web-sites -- It is highly unlikely that there will be reimbursement of expenses even if case is won.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
Average fee hike is $500 but average reimbursement of expenses would be atleast $1000
As per various lawyers' web-sites -- It is highly unlikely that there will be reimbursement of expenses even if case is won.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
wallpaper resepi laksa penang. resepi laksa penang sedap. resepi laksa penang sedap.
bitzbytz
06-24 11:31 PM
DO you have or aware of a format we can request the employer for unpaid leave? Appreciate if you can pass this along
Raju
02-15 04:14 PM
Admin,
Is it possible to have some advertisements on the webiste and collect money from the ads. Just a thought! e.g make my trip etc...
Is it possible to have some advertisements on the webiste and collect money from the ads. Just a thought! e.g make my trip etc...
2011 resepi laksa penang sedap.

agiridhar
04-28 10:50 PM
Point based system!!!! Is this is joke???? Tell me this is not true and this is just a bad dream, please!!!!
Let�s see what a point based system has done to people..... Whom do we have here, a doctor, an engineer and one MBA. OK!!! Lets see what Point based system did to these guys -
Doctor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6h-Ut-ZaE
Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCkmtQ4um9w
MBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9cQelrmc0
No offense to anybody from Canada. I am simply trying to illustrate the rationale about the GREATEST IDEA OF THE CENTURY, THE SILVER BULLET, THE FINAL FRONTIER TO ALL IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS - "point based system"!!!!! Oh really???
guess they are talking about the point system for the people who are here in US and not for the people from other countries to come here.
feel free to confute or comment
Let�s see what a point based system has done to people..... Whom do we have here, a doctor, an engineer and one MBA. OK!!! Lets see what Point based system did to these guys -
Doctor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6h-Ut-ZaE
Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCkmtQ4um9w
MBA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP9cQelrmc0
No offense to anybody from Canada. I am simply trying to illustrate the rationale about the GREATEST IDEA OF THE CENTURY, THE SILVER BULLET, THE FINAL FRONTIER TO ALL IMMIGRATION PROBLEMS - "point based system"!!!!! Oh really???
guess they are talking about the point system for the people who are here in US and not for the people from other countries to come here.
feel free to confute or comment
more...
syzygy
06-15 07:35 PM
And most important thing is it's timing -- Can we believe that these orders to make visa bulletin come from none less than some big political clout to suppress / divide the cry of legal immigrants?
This confirms unless we get major reform for addressing backlog, all this idea of making 485 current is eyewash and nothing but trap for exorting money out of legal immigrants every year to pay for USCIS funding.
This confirms unless we get major reform for addressing backlog, all this idea of making 485 current is eyewash and nothing but trap for exorting money out of legal immigrants every year to pay for USCIS funding.
sroyc
07-29 07:30 PM
If point sysem is introduced the big losers are immigration lawyers as they cannot make money in multiple stages. So no wonder if they oppose. Of course there is some limitations but its sucess depends on rules and regulations. Also there is going to be a Cap and there is going to be a provision to prevent displacement of US workers as the worldwide demand is always here. But main advantage is it will bring down the work load of various agencies like DOL and INS also employers.
It will bring down the workload? Can you explain how? If anyone in the world is eligible to apply for the GC without sponsorship, the system will be flooded with applications, irrespective of whether they carry any merit or not. What makes you think that an organization that cannot process 140K applications per year can handle millions?
The point based system sounds great in theory, but cannot be implemented efficiently by the U.S. as long as it remains the most desired country for immigrants. It works for Canada, Australia and the U.K. because fewer people want to move there.
It will bring down the workload? Can you explain how? If anyone in the world is eligible to apply for the GC without sponsorship, the system will be flooded with applications, irrespective of whether they carry any merit or not. What makes you think that an organization that cannot process 140K applications per year can handle millions?
The point based system sounds great in theory, but cannot be implemented efficiently by the U.S. as long as it remains the most desired country for immigrants. It works for Canada, Australia and the U.K. because fewer people want to move there.
more...
BharatPremi
11-08 05:03 PM
LOL...dude in the last two days you have 'united' the members/visitors of IV...alike for your Red dots....
Way to go Brother!
:)
Way to go Brother!
:)
2010 resepi laksa penang sedap
thamizhan
07-20 10:29 PM
Guys...please spread the word to members (if you know) to kindly vote here if they have files in Nebraska Service center....this will help up to estimate the count (approx).
more...

chantu
11-08 11:53 AM
msgs like this help establish the notion that this is an indian website dedicated to indian immigration issues. I didnt see any post wishing happy Eid/ Eid Mubarak nor did I notice last year that anyone wished a Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays, nor do we wish our Chinese friends a Happy Chinese New Year.
You are a typical Indian Secular person (dhimmi).
HAPPY DIWALI to ALL (to people of all nationalities, religions, race, color).
WISH YOU A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR (i.e Padwa)
You are a typical Indian Secular person (dhimmi).
HAPPY DIWALI to ALL (to people of all nationalities, religions, race, color).
WISH YOU A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR (i.e Padwa)
hair resepi laksa penang sedap.

Wendyzhu77
09-22 04:58 PM
There is a story: when seeing a bottle filled half with water, optimistic people would say it's "half full", pessimistic people would say it's "half empty". I think this problem is also just people's perspective. Retrogression is still there, it will not be any better or worse with/without the July event. Some people see that retrogression is still there so they are pessimistic, some people see that at least you get something from this even, so they are optimistic.
I see this prediction every now and then. Why don't you guys get your facts straight. Retrogression will remain the SAME. The pace at which they process GC's is not going to change. It's just applications moved from your home queue to the USCIS queue. Why would that make retrogression worse?? Think before you talk!!
I see this prediction every now and then. Why don't you guys get your facts straight. Retrogression will remain the SAME. The pace at which they process GC's is not going to change. It's just applications moved from your home queue to the USCIS queue. Why would that make retrogression worse?? Think before you talk!!
more...

21stIcon
02-19 01:06 PM
RedCard,
Have you ever checked your balance? . Please go through insurance documents you would discover the truth. let me know after checking your balance how much you have in account/how much you paid.
Thx,
21stIcon
Have you ever checked your balance? . Please go through insurance documents you would discover the truth. let me know after checking your balance how much you have in account/how much you paid.
Thx,
21stIcon
hot resepi laksa penang sedap. resepi laksa penang. resepi laksa penang sedap
floridasun
01-01 07:17 PM
The price of GC is what you assign to it. The value of GC is not what other people tell you it is. If you get depressed, make your life hell - it's because you chose it. My PD is 2010 in EB2 and I came here in 2004. I know what I'm getting into and it's my decision so I won't fret about it or get depressed. GC is just a document, it should not define you or your life.
Enjoy time with your Family, wife, kids - it's priceless.....a new sports car will also help. Life is a great gift and will have ups and downs....don't let GC define who you are. I rejected filing in EB3 3 years back with a big 4 consulting firm and changed jobs. I also feel this "promotion" thing but I chose to be in that position. My friends in India are all PM's and Sr PM's.....they got what they chose.
Life is decided by the choices we make, not GC. GC is just a document. Enjoy and celebrate life.
My dear Mr. smuggymba -
for your kind information, sorry for starting rats comparison here but I came to US about half a dozen years before you. my priority date is 2006 and EB3. also I recognize that there are ppl out there who came earlier than me too. Its very easy to preach 'Life is decided by choices we make', 'your luck/fate, success is decided by your own effort, talent', 'if you have it, ppl will notice it and you will succeed' etc. when you spend the most energetic, productive part of your life in a country, you would expect that country reward you with atleast opportunities to prove your mettle. not to say its immensely painful when ppl who came years and years after you get GC and grow leaps and bounds right in front of your eyes.
P.S. I am not questioning your qualifications or anything.
Enjoy time with your Family, wife, kids - it's priceless.....a new sports car will also help. Life is a great gift and will have ups and downs....don't let GC define who you are. I rejected filing in EB3 3 years back with a big 4 consulting firm and changed jobs. I also feel this "promotion" thing but I chose to be in that position. My friends in India are all PM's and Sr PM's.....they got what they chose.
Life is decided by the choices we make, not GC. GC is just a document. Enjoy and celebrate life.
My dear Mr. smuggymba -
for your kind information, sorry for starting rats comparison here but I came to US about half a dozen years before you. my priority date is 2006 and EB3. also I recognize that there are ppl out there who came earlier than me too. Its very easy to preach 'Life is decided by choices we make', 'your luck/fate, success is decided by your own effort, talent', 'if you have it, ppl will notice it and you will succeed' etc. when you spend the most energetic, productive part of your life in a country, you would expect that country reward you with atleast opportunities to prove your mettle. not to say its immensely painful when ppl who came years and years after you get GC and grow leaps and bounds right in front of your eyes.
P.S. I am not questioning your qualifications or anything.
more...
house laksa siam. resepi laksa siam
Madhuri
07-02 02:15 PM
If this is true, it is really scary for people who are solely on EAD and no longer hold H1 status.
New Traps for Aliens Filing for a Green Card (http://www.rreeves.com/articles/immigration_en_10575.php)
New Traps for Aliens Filing for a Green Card (http://www.rreeves.com/articles/immigration_en_10575.php)
tattoo resepi laksa penang. laksa

ags123
04-07 05:23 PM
I think this week is when it will come Tomorrow or Thu
if not friday ;)
if not friday ;)
more...
pictures tattoo resepi laksa penang
rlavari
02-21 09:09 PM
i am looking for help in wrongful i485 denial of 485 with ac21 .
Below is my situation .
Company a :
Pd: 12/31/2003
category : Eb2 india
labor cert approved : 3/30/2004
i 140 rd : 4/13/2006
i140 approved dt: 9/21/2006
i 485 sent : 7/2/2007
i 485 rd : 7/5/2007
i485 nd : 7/13/2007
finger print : 9/2/2007
company b :
Joined date: 2/14/2008 (after 6 months)
filed ac21 by company attorney
contacted congressman's office when pd become current for more than a year but no approval. Got response that it is pending in extended review.
Left company b to move south side because of health issue ( winter) .
Company b understood the situation and left in good terms with them.
Company c ( full time )
joined date: 12/14/2009
used ead .
I140 lud: 1/29/2010
i485 denial email : 25/2010
thanks
-vinod
what is the reason of denied. Do you wrote a nice ac21 letter with job discription with sec code. Also letter from new employer ?
Below is my situation .
Company a :
Pd: 12/31/2003
category : Eb2 india
labor cert approved : 3/30/2004
i 140 rd : 4/13/2006
i140 approved dt: 9/21/2006
i 485 sent : 7/2/2007
i 485 rd : 7/5/2007
i485 nd : 7/13/2007
finger print : 9/2/2007
company b :
Joined date: 2/14/2008 (after 6 months)
filed ac21 by company attorney
contacted congressman's office when pd become current for more than a year but no approval. Got response that it is pending in extended review.
Left company b to move south side because of health issue ( winter) .
Company b understood the situation and left in good terms with them.
Company c ( full time )
joined date: 12/14/2009
used ead .
I140 lud: 1/29/2010
i485 denial email : 25/2010
thanks
-vinod
what is the reason of denied. Do you wrote a nice ac21 letter with job discription with sec code. Also letter from new employer ?
dresses laksa penang. resepi laksa
sbabunle
04-09 05:58 PM
Alisa
Best post so far on this thread :D
I will never go back. I'll stay legal as long as I could.
And then I'll stay illegal and make mone :D :D :D
babu
You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.
What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?
:)
Best post so far on this thread :D
I will never go back. I'll stay legal as long as I could.
And then I'll stay illegal and make mone :D :D :D
babu
You can't get more than 10K people to sign up to IV.
And you can't get more than 300 people to sign up for $20 per month.
What makes you think you can convince 20-30K people to move with you?
:)
more...
makeup resepi laksa penang sedap.
pd_recapturing
06-20 03:52 PM
I am trying to efile an AP application right now. It always says following lines at the end of 131 form step.
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
Note:There are still suggested fields not completed on the following forms:
I really do not know as to why its doing so. I have checked several times that I have not left any field blank that is required. Did somebosy also see the same issue ?
Thanks
girlfriend laksa penang. resepi laksa

kumar_rk21
09-11 07:36 PM
Two years before you would have got a different reply because selling a house was easier than now. My priority date is Jan 06, EB3-I, but we bought a house because of our personal choice. We wanted to give our daughter a nice environment to grow with friends. Why should she suffer because of the delays in GC?
Not buying a house doesn't hold you up to a location, especially if you are in consulting but again if you want to settle down and travel less, with EAD, it is still OK to buy a house. As long as you have some saving to take you through just in case you have to go out of the country and come again, you should be OK. If you don't want to risk it and space is not a concern, renting is not bad at all. House in the US according to me is not an investment purely on dollar value but the quality of life is way better than renting. If you will lose sleep just because you made a major investment, then hold on for few more years.
Not buying a house doesn't hold you up to a location, especially if you are in consulting but again if you want to settle down and travel less, with EAD, it is still OK to buy a house. As long as you have some saving to take you through just in case you have to go out of the country and come again, you should be OK. If you don't want to risk it and space is not a concern, renting is not bad at all. House in the US according to me is not an investment purely on dollar value but the quality of life is way better than renting. If you will lose sleep just because you made a major investment, then hold on for few more years.
hairstyles resepi laksa penang sedap.
rajuram
07-01 10:30 PM
Does anyone know whether hard copy of Labor approval is required for filing Form 1-140. My Labor status shows certified, but my lawyer is conveying that they have not received my hard copy of approval to process Form I-140 and 485. Can some one tell me if we can take a print out of Labor approval from online status and use it for filing 140.
it is required by law. if lost in mail, then you have to do special documentation with i 140
it is required by law. if lost in mail, then you have to do special documentation with i 140
mayurcreation
02-18 12:11 PM
I have filed FIOA request and got reference no. or control number with below information in letter after 3 weeks of mailing initial form G-639 (notarized)....
All FOIA/PA related requests, including address changes, must be submitted in writing and be signed by the requestor. Please include the control number on all correspondence. Requests may be mailed to the "FOIA/PA Officer at the National Records Center. P.O. Box 648010. Lee's Summit. MO 64064-8010" or fax to 816-350-5785. You may also submit FOIA/PA related requests to email address at uscis.foia@dhs.gov.
Hope this will help some one.
Good Luck.
I have applied for FOIA during Oct 2007. No response yet. Just checked the status. Thank you very much for the link. I did not know it existed earlier. Do you happen to know how I can change the address because I have moved ? I called the number they listed for FOIA on reciept notice. The asked me to call the regular USCIS number to update the address. The person who answered the regular USCIS customer service had no Idea about reciept notices starting with NRC. Any solution for this?
All FOIA/PA related requests, including address changes, must be submitted in writing and be signed by the requestor. Please include the control number on all correspondence. Requests may be mailed to the "FOIA/PA Officer at the National Records Center. P.O. Box 648010. Lee's Summit. MO 64064-8010" or fax to 816-350-5785. You may also submit FOIA/PA related requests to email address at uscis.foia@dhs.gov.
Hope this will help some one.
Good Luck.
I have applied for FOIA during Oct 2007. No response yet. Just checked the status. Thank you very much for the link. I did not know it existed earlier. Do you happen to know how I can change the address because I have moved ? I called the number they listed for FOIA on reciept notice. The asked me to call the regular USCIS number to update the address. The person who answered the regular USCIS customer service had no Idea about reciept notices starting with NRC. Any solution for this?
hkancharla
07-19 02:54 PM
EB3/USPS delivered on 17-Jul-07 @11:45 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment