
chanduv23
07-10 07:46 AM
Can anyone recommend attorney who are good in AC21 and I-485 Motion To Reopen cases. Who is better, muthy or Oh law firm, or Ron Gotcher ? I am confused as to whose services I should take knowing that my I-140 will be revoked and if I have to file MTR.
Try Rajiv Khanna too.
Try Rajiv Khanna too.
wallpaper ejemplos curriculum vitae.
ThinkTwice
07-13 05:42 PM
Has any one seen that the membership of IV has shot up to 17000..
Every one benefits from this site
- Benefits from the efforts of IV
- Information exchange
- Issue discussion
- Ranting to relieve stess
- Just trolling on these forums...
please contribute for the upkeep of this site and for the ongoing efforts of fighting to alleviate the troubles of EB legal immigrants
Every one benefits from this site
- Benefits from the efforts of IV
- Information exchange
- Issue discussion
- Ranting to relieve stess
- Just trolling on these forums...
please contribute for the upkeep of this site and for the ongoing efforts of fighting to alleviate the troubles of EB legal immigrants

goel_ar
08-11 09:35 AM
How did this law firm manage to get hands on Bulletin before official release???
2011 Este es un modelo de CV que
shivarajan
02-23 03:04 AM
Albeit silly.... I was thinking, Ok... at least now folks here will realize that not in IT but Indians are talented/can shine is many fields and that's the way it is. The reality being there are more talented people in that country who never got chance global recognition (until the ice was broken by the IT industry)... More talented people --> Hence more immigrant (not a rocket science).
"So why the disparity where for some folks wait for a decade to get the GC and other not, and the it's just b'cos they are nationals from a country from which more people immigrate to explore global arenas! (not a inherent fault of their own):D"
"So why the disparity where for some folks wait for a decade to get the GC and other not, and the it's just b'cos they are nationals from a country from which more people immigrate to explore global arenas! (not a inherent fault of their own):D"
more...
SGP
12-30 09:22 PM
I always loved this board for what it does - especially the Gurus who always spend their precious time giving input to member's queries. Well... this is not query. I just want to vent my frustration, helplessness to fellow friends in this board. In spite of graduating from a reputed univ with a Masters and very good GPA and also having 7 years of professional experience, I am bound to be a slave to my current Employer without any promotions, career growth or anything remote to that for next (God knows how many Decades) several years. ppl who are junior to me in every aspect are growing left and right and are also getting brighter opportunities. I dont care if you guys think I am jealous of them.... But does God really exist ? sorry for wasting your time with this depressing note. I guess there is a limit to how unlucky I can be !! call me a cry baby but I am one real unlucky individual !
There is always a silver lining in the black clouds. Do not despair. Believe in GOD AND YOURSELF. Rest all will fall in place. Can you explain what's going on?
If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.
There is always a silver lining in the black clouds. Do not despair. Believe in GOD AND YOURSELF. Rest all will fall in place. Can you explain what's going on?
If you will be benefited by “I-485 filing without current priority Date”, please vote YES on the Poll.
Then please send an email to ivcoordinator@gmail.com with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved.
LONGGCQUE
05-31 08:40 AM
Anything for EB relief ? I dont see a content in the bill language.
more...
ganguteli
03-02 11:12 AM
here is one way we can bring attention to this issue without spending a dime and without travelling hundreds of miles to DC
there is a blog on Reuters about housing ..just post your messages ..the more the merrier. here is my post.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2009/02/26/first-100-days-a-fix-for-the-housing-crisis/
-----------
Thanks
Oh really?
So you think writing some annonymous comments on some website will be a good campaign to draw attention?
So you will not contact any reporter for your idea. You will not want to travel to DC or meet any lawmaker with your idea. You will only write annomymous comments and blame IV.
I wish campaigns were so easy. I feel the reason why you are not serious is because you already have EAD.
there is a blog on Reuters about housing ..just post your messages ..the more the merrier. here is my post.
http://blogs.reuters.com/great-debate/2009/02/26/first-100-days-a-fix-for-the-housing-crisis/
-----------
Thanks
Oh really?
So you think writing some annonymous comments on some website will be a good campaign to draw attention?
So you will not contact any reporter for your idea. You will not want to travel to DC or meet any lawmaker with your idea. You will only write annomymous comments and blame IV.
I wish campaigns were so easy. I feel the reason why you are not serious is because you already have EAD.
2010 modelo de curriculum vitae en

ItIsNotFunny
01-21 02:38 PM
i am getting frustrated to see the bulletin everymonth and it never moves.
people applied in 2006 got their GCs. one of collegue ROW got when applied in 2007.
dont know whom to blame. why cant they understand our problems.
r they least bothered.
my PD is oct 2003-EB3
Srisra,
Having PD earlier than you, I completely understand your frustration. But just talking about it is not going to help. We need to work as a team to fight this injustice. Follow all the action items.
people applied in 2006 got their GCs. one of collegue ROW got when applied in 2007.
dont know whom to blame. why cant they understand our problems.
r they least bothered.
my PD is oct 2003-EB3
Srisra,
Having PD earlier than you, I completely understand your frustration. But just talking about it is not going to help. We need to work as a team to fight this injustice. Follow all the action items.
more...
mpadapa
10-05 02:36 PM
come on folks. This is a great way to meet with fellow IV-ers.
There is lot of activity happening as a result on the rally, U might be fortunate to hear about them during the meet:D
There is lot of activity happening as a result on the rally, U might be fortunate to hear about them during the meet:D
hair formato de curriculum vitae en
conchshell
12-12 10:48 AM
I gave this idea last time when we were sending flowers to USCIS. Remeber the time when Gandhi decided to burn the official immigration document publically when he was in South Africa. I am not saying that we should burn our original I-797 etc, but lets symbolically burn the photo copies of our legal documents in form of a demonstration in front of media. This way we would be able to get media attention, and bring awareness as to how legal immigrants are treated in this country by the govt department responsible for immigration.
It would be better if this types of demonstration tale place in front of local USCIS offices.
It would be better if this types of demonstration tale place in front of local USCIS offices.
more...
somegchuh
05-14 12:55 PM
I think this is a very interesting topic. Neelima's story is about an American citizen of Indian origin. Since, she is an american she can choose to go to courts whereas we are non-immigrants with very few rights. If you are facing abuse at workplace the only solution for an H1B worker is to change jobs.
That having been said, this highlights a very important aspect of the american society (or rather any culture) in general. You can become a US citizen but unless you are a european (read caucasian) immigrant you will become a hyphenated american. You can spend all your life in US and you will still be referred to as Indo-American/Asian-American at various points in your life. Some of it will be generic comments, some of it will be racist. Infact, you will always face more harassment from your fellow countrymen (e.g. desi consulting/desi manager) in US than from americans. An industrialist from Punjab visiting US gave me a fine example of this. He said, we employ 75% labor from UP/Bihar because they are cheaper and subservient. We make one of them the foreman and he's the one responsible for getting the work done. The same thing happens in US, the first line managers are Indians and so are the tech employees. [Off course, some of the Indians have risen to great positions on the corporate ladder and that is a testimony to both their abiliity and the general open-mindedness of american people.]
The choice is yours. Do you want to enjoy the wealth of this great country and tolerate occassional racism or do you want to be in your own land and be not as well off?
On a lighter note, as far as curry smell is concerned, I have heard goray complain about curries, Indians complain about how chinese ppl stink up the kitchen when they heat food. None of the smells are offensive, ppl just aren't used to those smells.
That having been said, this highlights a very important aspect of the american society (or rather any culture) in general. You can become a US citizen but unless you are a european (read caucasian) immigrant you will become a hyphenated american. You can spend all your life in US and you will still be referred to as Indo-American/Asian-American at various points in your life. Some of it will be generic comments, some of it will be racist. Infact, you will always face more harassment from your fellow countrymen (e.g. desi consulting/desi manager) in US than from americans. An industrialist from Punjab visiting US gave me a fine example of this. He said, we employ 75% labor from UP/Bihar because they are cheaper and subservient. We make one of them the foreman and he's the one responsible for getting the work done. The same thing happens in US, the first line managers are Indians and so are the tech employees. [Off course, some of the Indians have risen to great positions on the corporate ladder and that is a testimony to both their abiliity and the general open-mindedness of american people.]
The choice is yours. Do you want to enjoy the wealth of this great country and tolerate occassional racism or do you want to be in your own land and be not as well off?
On a lighter note, as far as curry smell is concerned, I have heard goray complain about curries, Indians complain about how chinese ppl stink up the kitchen when they heat food. None of the smells are offensive, ppl just aren't used to those smells.
hot images modelo de curriculum
gc28262
02-15 11:31 AM
here also they process so many H1s..... for various many people.... skills/no skills... keep them on bench.... inflate resumes....
Some American citizens/anti-immigrant will tell you you are taking their jobs with your H1.
For them, this is their country. All jobs should go to them rather than a foreigner like you.
What is your response for that ?
Some American citizens/anti-immigrant will tell you you are taking their jobs with your H1.
For them, this is their country. All jobs should go to them rather than a foreigner like you.
What is your response for that ?
more...
house modelos de curriculum vitae

hiralal
08-11 05:51 AM
I know EB / India would be disappointed but somehow it seems that this is a genuine bulletin - the reason is that family category dates have moved. I wish USCIS would have a exact date when they would release their bulletin
tattoo modelos de curriculum vitae en

paskal
05-24 12:21 PM
here is the contradictory nonsense that they did:
1. ALL non immigrant visas including H1 and l1 are presumed now to have immigrant intent- what this means is- the counsellor at the embassy can now turn your visa down for immigrant intent- was not true earlier. So be ready to prove home ties.
2. However- get this- they retained the clause that you can apply for a GC and that this application will not affect visa issuance - and they added F4 the new student visa to this clause
so! prove home ties- but it's ok if you have applied to be a perm resident
does this make ANY ANY sense???????
1. ALL non immigrant visas including H1 and l1 are presumed now to have immigrant intent- what this means is- the counsellor at the embassy can now turn your visa down for immigrant intent- was not true earlier. So be ready to prove home ties.
2. However- get this- they retained the clause that you can apply for a GC and that this application will not affect visa issuance - and they added F4 the new student visa to this clause
so! prove home ties- but it's ok if you have applied to be a perm resident
does this make ANY ANY sense???????
more...
pictures modelos de curriculum vitae.

rkay
06-03 12:56 PM
Are you crazy. Why are you deviating.
If you know basic english look at the thread completely.
Nobody talked bad about your winner.
What is so great about your post. What I found most meaningful was the first post on this thread. As for english competency, we have been watching your english skills on this thread. Let us know if you have any more surprises.
If you know basic english look at the thread completely.
Nobody talked bad about your winner.
What is so great about your post. What I found most meaningful was the first post on this thread. As for english competency, we have been watching your english skills on this thread. Let us know if you have any more surprises.
dresses MSWord modelo-curriculum-vitae
gc_on_demand
08-20 11:08 PM
bump
more...
makeup Currículum vitae. Modelo
belmontboy
03-15 11:40 PM
By the way is it you who gave red...:mad:
No. I don't have any reason to give you red for this post.
No. I don't have any reason to give you red for this post.
girlfriend modelo curriculum vitae.

kumarc123
08-18 04:12 PM
Except the native Americans all are "Anchor Immigrants" who became citizens later. The guys in Number USA are also from the same family tree. So let us just do not pay attention to all these b***s*** and waste our time.
I concur with you 100%, they are just trying to instigate IV and other members to make a wrong move. People in U.S forget that everyone is an immigrant and this country is a land of immigrants. This really informs us about the people, their education system and finally the implementation of the knowledge gained from that education.
Modern way of thinking is not about ipods, laptops and Hd dvd players, but it about thinking from a broader perspective and changing your thinking over time.
Thanks
I concur with you 100%, they are just trying to instigate IV and other members to make a wrong move. People in U.S forget that everyone is an immigrant and this country is a land of immigrants. This really informs us about the people, their education system and finally the implementation of the knowledge gained from that education.
Modern way of thinking is not about ipods, laptops and Hd dvd players, but it about thinking from a broader perspective and changing your thinking over time.
Thanks
hairstyles curriculum
sunny1000
05-21 12:44 PM
I140 at TSC is August 26th. Several others and I have their July apps pending. Gosh, this concurrent crap without current PD is playing havoc in several of our lives..
What a nightmare and sad state of affairs.
I am in the same state as you are. This just sucks. First I got stuck in the rotten BEC for years and then, this happens. USCIS should be sued for playing with our future.
What a nightmare and sad state of affairs.
I am in the same state as you are. This just sucks. First I got stuck in the rotten BEC for years and then, this happens. USCIS should be sued for playing with our future.
webm
11-08 09:19 AM
Guys/Gals,
A Very Happy Diwali!!..
A Very Happy Diwali!!..
jthomas
11-17 10:20 PM
First, find a new job and check whether the job would be the one which you would like. Get H1B transfer and move to the next job.
If i were you, with a lame excuse tell the present employer that you want to move to a another job because there is nothing challenging to work on. I liked working with you and i hope i can join you sometimes later. Praise him a lot so that he feels he had been falsely praised. If he starts talking to you about the contract tell him you would report to DOL etc..
I paid for my H1B fees and i don't care for paying the fees if i can get a raise by changing employers. This is my 3rd job and i had paid the H1B fees except one part the employer has to pay. (i.e. fraud fee, etc..) the lawyers fee is not required to be paid by the employer.
Forget of $3K, change the job and try to get 20% higher salary elsewhere a place you like. Its easy to get a new job with better compensation.
About my experience, I was working with a big desi company and they gave me 0.25% raise the first year and 0.7% raise the third year. When asked as promised when are you going to apply for my green card. They replied not this year but maybe on the 4th or 5th year because i am not fit to be a engineer. I left the company and found a small firm. I asked them to match my present salary and work on my green card. They promised me. (I like and respect Japanese onwers, they respect and treat better). They increased my salary by $13K in 6 months.
world is not small, you will find some better employer. Don't fight on small matters. Look at a big picture. Fight with your present employer only if you have no options. If you have options, cut your losses and move ahead in life.
J Thomas
If i were you, with a lame excuse tell the present employer that you want to move to a another job because there is nothing challenging to work on. I liked working with you and i hope i can join you sometimes later. Praise him a lot so that he feels he had been falsely praised. If he starts talking to you about the contract tell him you would report to DOL etc..
I paid for my H1B fees and i don't care for paying the fees if i can get a raise by changing employers. This is my 3rd job and i had paid the H1B fees except one part the employer has to pay. (i.e. fraud fee, etc..) the lawyers fee is not required to be paid by the employer.
Forget of $3K, change the job and try to get 20% higher salary elsewhere a place you like. Its easy to get a new job with better compensation.
About my experience, I was working with a big desi company and they gave me 0.25% raise the first year and 0.7% raise the third year. When asked as promised when are you going to apply for my green card. They replied not this year but maybe on the 4th or 5th year because i am not fit to be a engineer. I left the company and found a small firm. I asked them to match my present salary and work on my green card. They promised me. (I like and respect Japanese onwers, they respect and treat better). They increased my salary by $13K in 6 months.
world is not small, you will find some better employer. Don't fight on small matters. Look at a big picture. Fight with your present employer only if you have no options. If you have options, cut your losses and move ahead in life.
J Thomas
No comments:
Post a Comment