Tuesday, July 19, 2011

hwang mi hee wallpaper

images Lovely, Motivational and hwang mi hee wallpaper. Sexy Hwang Mi Hee [황미희]
  • Sexy Hwang Mi Hee [황미희]



  • vivache
    09-22 03:07 AM
    Hi everyone.
    I was part of the San Jose rally .. where there were about 300 odd people.
    My neighbors had been to the immigration rally in Washington(flew from San Jose) and they said that there were about 1000 people there.

    I have been following the immigration issues for sometime .. and I'm not very convinced that such small numbers can make the difference.

    Silicon Valley has maybe a 100,000 Indian engineers or more. Add families .. and a much higher number. Add Chinese and European immigrants .. and you have all of Silicon valley :)

    We should hold a huge rally say in the campus of some company like Cisco .. or Google(who are immigrant friendly) on a work day .. say Friday lunch time .. and have everyone attend.

    Being in Cisco .. you can pretty much get all their employees to attend... which is substantial.
    Also have industry people talking in favor of better immigration policies.
    (we could hold it in some other company or a common area .. anything works)

    Unless we can have a substantial number of folks say 10,000 or more .. I don't honestly see too much of a point.
    Even if IV collects a few million dollars .. and lobbies .. it will never have the impact of 10000 people protesting.

    We need to see if we can have similar rallies ever month in major hubs like New York, Washington, Seattle, Houston.
    Unless we have s sustained campaign and we have the numbers .. I personally do not see things really changing.

    I see people being optimistic about 300 folks in San Jose rally and 1000 in Washington. But having been to the rally in San Jose I don't see how 3 times that number in Washington is going to cut it. (Read Logiclife's post ... but we still need the numbers !!)

    I'm not being a pessimist .. appreciate all the efforts that IV core undertakes .. but am totally unconvinced of major immigration changes. Looking at something like CIR being struck down .. after being on television for long and being debated .. I think we should get real.

    Thank you
    V





    wallpaper Sexy Hwang Mi Hee [황미희] hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi Hee
  • Hwang Mi Hee



  • msreddy_c
    08-20 05:43 PM
    sent to 2 representatives in TX





    hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi-Hee, CJ Super Race
  • Hwang Mi-Hee, CJ Super Race



  • bheemi
    04-03 10:44 AM
    Mr Anai.
    I am not asking you my questions..I am just asking IV if it is helping us in this regard..as this is imp problem for so many EB applicants....

    It is better for you just not to quote some nonsense here...

    thanks





    2011 Hwang Mi Hee hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper
  • Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper



  • forever
    07-23 05:28 PM
    Will CIS generate the Receipt notice first before transfering the application to the appropriate service center. ( like transfering the application from NSC -> TSC when the I-140 was approved at TSC but filed at NSC)

    They will not generate notices before transfering. Receipt notice number depends on the centre processing your application.



    more...


    hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper 3 Image
  • Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper 3 Image



  • praveenuppaluri
    04-01 03:04 PM
    just send my $50 via paypal (donate now). $10K each month is definitely achievable. GO IV...





    hwang mi hee wallpaper. Labels: Hwang Mi Hee
  • Labels: Hwang Mi Hee



  • Raju
    02-24 11:37 AM
    Dear friends,


    We are in immediate need of funds for that very purpose. We are seriously low on gas right now, for the journey ahead that we are only just starting on. We have only raised $30,000 in the last 50 days; even more alarming, fund raising has gone down drastically in the last 2 weeks. At our current burn rate, we will be out of money in a month or so, just when we expect the bills to come up for discussion on the Senate floors. As you can expect and appreciate, there is a cost for achieving anything politically. IV has already demonstrated a great deal of leadership and persistence to work on retrogression relief and labor backlog elimination. Many IV members will start making trips to DC in the coming weeks to meet lawmakers at the hill. We need your help NOW!

    Members that have not yet contribute money, please do so TODAY! And members that have already contributed please consider another contribution. We need all hands on deck. Also pass on the message of the immediate need of funds to your friends.

    If you have questions, as always, please send a note to info@immigrationvoice.org

    This is my third post regarding this topic. I have made my contibution and urged all my friends to do the same. [B]Can we sell some add space[B]. If we can have more broad immigartion related topics like proceesing times, more people visit and we can probably sell some add space



    more...


    hwang mi hee wallpaper. hwang mi hee gallery
  • hwang mi hee gallery



  • desi3933
    06-19 07:17 AM
    If you don't need EAD to use AC21 whats the use of EAD for the primary applicant?

    I was not planning to change company and just filed my 485 without EAD last week. But now situation has changed and the lawyer said i need EAD if i want to use AC21 after 6 months. I'm hoping to get a receipt notice soon so that i can file for EAD without the increased fees. Anybody has any link to where it says we don't need EAD for AC21 so i can check with my lawyer?

    Your lawyer seems to be incorrect on this. You may want to consider getting second opinion.

    AC-21 can be invoked on H1 as well as on EAD. Your choice.

    Many times, joining second employer is relatively easy on EAD as it involves no H1 filing (less paperwork), but using EAD requires one to travel ONLY on AP.

    Using H1 is more peace of mind. If for some reason I-485 is denied, one can in US (and work too) until H1 status expiry date and handle appeal more effectively.

    Hope it helps.

    ----------------------------------
    Permanent Resident since May 2002





    2010 Hwang Mi-Hee, CJ Super Race hwang mi hee wallpaper. Lovely, Motivational and
  • Lovely, Motivational and



  • kumar1
    09-25 09:17 PM
    "problems if generating paystubs"..is this a pure speculation or do you have to anything to back this statement....

    xx



    more...


    hwang mi hee wallpaper. Cute Hwang Mi Hee
  • Cute Hwang Mi Hee



  • nb_des
    06-18 02:27 PM
    I am planning to file EAD/AP for my wife who is on H4 along with adjustment of status application. Will she continue on her H4 status till she gets EAD/AP?





    hair Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi Hee wallpaper
  • Hwang Mi Hee wallpaper



  • desi3933
    06-18 12:17 PM
    AND ONE MORE THING. THESE PROCESSING DATES ARE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATIONS. NOT FOR NEW APPLICATIONS. FROM MY EXPERIENCE I SAW FIRST TIME FILERS ARE GETTING THEM IMMEDIATELY THAN RENEWALS WHICH WERE TAKING 2-3 MONTHS.

    Incorrect. It does not matter if it is initial or a renewal.



    more...


    hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi Hee 8
  • Hwang Mi Hee 8



  • thomachan72
    07-31 07:50 PM
    I think they will adopt a new system. Old one has turned out to be boring.

    EB1 Current
    EB2 (India/China) Very current
    EB3 (India/china) Very very current
    ROW (what the heck there is no need of ROW anymore)





    hot Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper 3 Image hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper
  • Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper



  • pt326bc
    11-09 08:12 AM
    I respect all the holidays and I would like to celebrate with you guys, but what is the meaning of Diwali?

    Diwali (or Deepawali) literally means the festival of lights. Traditionally it has symbolized the arrival of Ram (a Hindu mythological figure often perceived as God) back to his kingdom after completing a 14 yr exile.
    However other religions in India (notably Jainism and Sikhism) have different reasons for celebrating the same day.
    Notwithstanding the different reasons it is commonly perceived as a festival of lights and of the victory of good over evil.
    Hope it helps.
    Regards.



    more...


    house Sexy Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper hwang mi hee wallpaper. The Queen (Hwang Mi Hee) is
  • The Queen (Hwang Mi Hee) is



  • dilipb
    06-23 04:55 PM
    I DID NOT pay the huge fee.

    I think they had given a waiver till August 21 or so for the July fiasco filers.

    Do you think I still not have to pay or should I pay the fee ?

    Oh ya I remember that.
    I recommend you talk to some lawyer or call USCIS.
    USCIS is helpful.
    My take on it is this : you have to PAY $340.
    A lawyer will always say "DO AS PER INSTRUCTIONS".
    But this case although unique, you still belonged to the pre-aug filers, even though there was a waiver (since u were applying based on PD which was for july month).
    I remember that during that time USCIS has instructed everyone to add some kind of bright color sheet / paper on top of your application to state clearly that you belong to that group of pre-aug filing people and that you are filing using the old fee structure. that way you are clearly telling them "dont reject me directly because of incorrect fees".
    Again although this seems very straightforward to me, that you HAVE TO pay $340, I still recommend you research more/talk to lawyer/USCIS.





    tattoo Labels: Hwang Mi Hee hwang mi hee wallpaper. Sexy Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper
  • Sexy Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper



  • reddymjm
    01-22 10:37 AM
    I felt there were too many fields to fill in. It might help if we can take out some fields. Like RFE etc.



    more...


    pictures hwang mi hee gallery hwang mi hee wallpaper. Huang Mi Hee
  • Huang Mi Hee



  • willwin
    06-12 11:48 AM
    This is my thought process (also referred by Ron G):


    July 2007 brought in approximately 500K 485 cases.

    We do not know how many cases were pending as of June 2007.

    Fiscal year 2007-2008 USCIS used over 140K EB VISA numbers (I think it was around 155K).
    Fiscal year 2008-2009 USCIS will use atleast 140K EB VISA numbers

    so, 500K - 300K = 200K.

    Assuming USICS approval rate is 85%; 75K of 500K are denied.

    200K - 75K = 125K EB cases pending from the July 2007 cases.

    Additions: from all current categories - may be 25 K in 2 years?

    So, 150 K plus whatever that was pending as of June 2007.

    So next fiscal year, 2009 if USCIS uses the quota 140 K, most or all of the 2007 filings will be cleared. If not EB3 I, definitely EB2 I and C, EB3 ROW will be cleared.

    Depending on new filings, EB3 I might retrogress but retrogression might come within 3-4 years instead of current 8 years.

    I strongly believe, beginning Jan 2010, dates for EB2 (I and C) will move forward heaps and bounds followed by EB3 ROW.





    dresses Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi-Hee Wallpaper by
  • Hwang Mi-Hee Wallpaper by



  • eb3retro
    04-08 02:59 PM
    Going back might be a good call. But the truth is, no matter how much money you got, how secured you are, the bottom-line is that the call has to come from the individual.

    I will share my concern. I was 23 when I moved here and I already spent 10 years of prime life here in this country. After finishing my college, I worked in India for a year and half, and as any young adult I grew up thinking one day, I will change the way life operates in India. There is a system which operates India. It is powerful, normal human like you and I cannot overcome the system. People like Gandhi could, they are willing to sacrifice them self for the best of others. Or you could people like our current politicians who know how to work the system. People like lallu, Jaya, Karunanidhi, Naidu etc, they grew up as a part of the system. For them even when killing someone, they might not feel the remorse. But you and I cannot even bribe without feeling bad, which is good. But the question is how long can you sustain that? I am not 23 anymore; Now, I know what responsibility is all about. I have 2 kids; I don�t know whether I am hard enough to fight the system at this current stage of my life.

    There is a famous quote, which states that there is a breaking point for every human, once we are pushed beyond that point, your action does not originate from your brain. In other words you will become part of the system.

    For me this is the main concern. When I talk to people here who wants to go back, they say that they will buy a house in some close community and they will live a happy life inside. For me that�s a fools dream. You cannot shut off from others, may be for a month or two, soon you have to face the real world.

    So the answer for your question like in this question. How are you going to handle the system in India? I do not believe that things will change. May be in 25 years; Not anytime soon. So until then you have to live a life where in you have to adjust to the system.

    I do not have an answer to the question. How will I manage the day to day life? If you know the answer let me know

    - ;)

    cant agree with u more on this..



    more...


    makeup Cute Hwang Mi Hee hwang mi hee wallpaper. Sexy Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper
  • Sexy Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper



  • gk_2000
    02-10 09:44 PM
    I did online MS degree and it took 3 years, although I could have completed it in 2.5 years. First year I completed only 1 course per sem, then I started doing 2 per sem. I took non-thesis option and the total cost was aprx 15K from ISU. Thye charge flat rate fee per subject ( aprx 3 credits) irrespective of residency requirements (you can actually do this course from anywhere in the world and it would cost the same) . This degree requires 30 total credits (one of them must be a project, so technically only 9 subjects/courses to take).

    Even I am curious to know if that helps you to file EB2. Please, tell us your experience





    girlfriend Sexy Hwang Mi Hee Wallpaper hwang mi hee wallpaper. Hwang Mi Hee
  • Hwang Mi Hee



  • rheoretro
    11-10 04:25 PM
    Can we send email to George Bush Directly

    Dude, The President doesn't make laws...he only signs off on them.

    Ciao!

    RR





    hairstyles Hwang Mi Hee 8 hwang mi hee wallpaper. Posted in Hwang Mi Hee, Korean
  • Posted in Hwang Mi Hee, Korean



  • prioritydate
    08-27 04:57 PM
    My G.C was approved on 08/20/2008 and they approved my EAD on 08/25/2008. I e-field EAD on 06/25/2008.





    Nil
    07-02 08:19 AM
    Immigration and tech: The White House speaks out | Signal Strength - CNET News (http://news.cnet.com/8301-30686_3-20009420-266.html?tag=newsEditorsPicksArea.0)





    alterego
    10-10 04:54 PM
    The only positive thing I can take from this visa bulletin (assuming there is even a modicum of linear thought possible on the movement of dates) is that the 485 traffic for PDs between 2002 July and Jan 2003 is fairly light for EB2 India. After all they stated as much in their footnotes about anticipated movement of PDs. This can be construed as offering some hope for those from EB2 India with priority dates in early 2003 (say up to march). After all anyone in their right mind would not chance CP now with the fluidity of priority dates and the pending BEC deluge of cases, and the hordes of people hunting labour subs. etc. Basically if anyone gets the chance to file 485 they will do it lest the dates retrogress again while they are waiting for the consular interview.

    So those with early 2003 dates can be hopeful now, later than march and I doubt you will be in this fiscal years quota.

    Very true about the nurses and PTs. This will definitely lead to a lot of noise and I am quite sure the remaining 50K visas left for recapture for yrs 2002-2004 will also be recaptured soon after the elections. I hope for the SKIL provisions but am less confident about them than I am about the Schedule A workers.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment